ID: 18386 (H2O-CB-1719001000)
Hover or touch above to zoom
Non-Export ItemShips Inside USA Only
- Fits a broad range of torsos; shorter, broader reservoir shape does not hang below beltline
- External fill design allows easy access to the Crux™ reservoir for easy filling, cleaning and ice addition
- Two-zipper fill cover provides top or bottom of reservoir compartment entry points
- Quick-release shoulder straps unclip for easy removal and stow away inside built-in pocket
- Adjustable sternum strap, Hook-and-loop strap management, Grommet drain holes located at bottom of main compartment, Fully insulated reservoir compartment using 5 mm closed cell foam
- Six D-ring points for attaching to any armor vest or pack with MOLLE
- Uses 500D Double-rip Cordura® Fabric for the ultimate combination of strength and durability
- Add or remove name tags and unit badges quickly with integrated hook-and-loop
The ThermoBak S3L offers the same features and functionality that warfighters have come to trust in the ThermoBak 3L, but in a new design that optimizes the space on a users back and won't interfere with a duty belt. The 3L, 100oz Mil Spec Crux reservoir delivers 25% more water per sip and the external fill allows quick access to the reservoir for refilling and cleaning.
Size: 100oz (Short)
36 x 25 x 11 cm / 14.2 x 9.8 x 4.3 inPack Weight:
0.6 kg / 1.4 lbMaterial:
500D Ripstop Cordura®
Discuss about CamelBak® ThermoBak® 100oz Hydration Carrier with Mil Spec Crux® Reservoir (Size: Short / Black) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" when commenting to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65 Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov