"I have had this gun for a year now, and this Gun is a poor value. Instead of rambling on about my bad personal experience, I will leave you with the pros and cons of this rifle and let you decide for yourself weather its a good rifle or not...
- 340 fps (Indoor legal)
- Blowback action (both a pro and a con)
- shoots at a sad 12 rps w/ 9.6v battery
- very loose construction
- does not include battery or charger
- front flip up sight WILL break, very cheaply put on the front of the gun
- Blowback action drains the battery life and adds absolutely nothing to the gun itself
- lock that holds the front assembly of the gun is cheap, and does not stay on very tightly, with very little force, you could loose the whole front of the gun
- charging handle lost it's locking mechanism and it's spring
- stock comes with a battery holding compartment, however it will hold about 2 and a half battery's, so there is no way to have a tight fit with the battery's, so they will make a lot of noise
- Occasionally would shoot automatic on the semi- automatic mode
- the gun would lock its spring but not fully fire if I pulled the trigger too quickly, not sure however if that is unique just to my gun
- Terrible value for paying $220
This gun overall did not perform at the level projected by G&G and I would consider it to be a terrible value. Note that I did purchase this gun from my local airsoft arena so there is no way that these were problems that came from shipping. I would recommend G&G's combat machine series, they actually preform much better than this gun. Stay away from this gun if you are serious about airsofting. "update
i found that this guns terrible range is all because oof it's hop-up. i replaced it with a metal a&k hop-up and not is shoots over 200 feet. also a new motor is probably a good idea, other than that, it's a great gun so long as you put in a little work. Also, don't bother with the light laser combo unit as the light and laser both suck. "This gun is an absolute waste of money. External up grades are next to impossible and if you are like me and decided that the hand guard with the led and the laser is completely useless, then you have to buy a completely new front assembly because of the way the battery compartment is set up. The least G&G could have done is put a removable flash hider on the gun. This gun is decent internally but not worth the money it cannot be used outdoors for lack of range and accuracy and fps. If you have the money to spend go ahead save a little more and get a kwa or a G&p because this is useless. Read More Reviews Write a Review
« Back to product description
*Red Dot Scope not included G&G Blowback GR4 G26 Airsoft AEG Rifle (Black) Features:
- G&G Full Metal, Fully Upgradeable 8mm Oilless Blowback Gearbox
- High Strength Polymer Receiver, Foregrip, Stock, and Motor Grip
- Integrated Rubber Cheek Rest and Locking Release Lever on Stock
- Tube compartment integrated on the Stock. Perfect for CR123A or AA batteries
- QD Sling attachment points at Foregrip and Stock
- One-point Sling Attachment Ring
- Flip-up Front and Rear Sights. Front sight blends with top rail, rear sight is fully adjustable
- Ergonomic Foregrip and Motor Grip
- Ergonomic 300rd GMAG Hi-Cap magazine
- Fully Railed Upper Receiver perfect for Optics
310~340 FPS (Measured with 0.20g BBs)
Inner Barrel Length:
300rd G&G GMAG Hi-cap magazine. (Uses all M4 / M16 series Magazines)
AEG, Hi-cap Magazine, Cleaning rod and manual.
9.6v Small or Butterfly Type (Battery & Charger Not Included.)
6mm Airsoft BBs. Best with Matrix 0.20 / 0.23 / 0.25g bb.
Things you may need to get started: – Required to power your AEG; use a high quality battery and charger for best results. Battery and Charger – Stay in the fight longer by bringing more ammo with you. Spare Magazines – High quality precision 6mm BB’s recommended; Use 0.20g – 0.25g BB’s for best results. BB’s – Basic cleaning and lubrication maintenance help keep your Airsoft AEG in top working order. Silicone Oil VIDEO This is a pre-order item.
Pre-order estimated arrival:
By adding a pre-order item to your shopping cart, you will guarantee yourself to have the item reserved before they are offered as an in-stock item. Often, you will also save on shipping while not risking a rate item being sold out before you have a chance to buy it. Being the largest Airsoft distributor in the America continent, Evike.com is the gateway for many exciting items entering the Airsoft world. All pre-order items are tagged with our best estimate on arrival times factoring in manufacture delay, us custom examinations and other factorys to the best of our ability. The goods on pre-order generally arrive before they are past due or on-time 99% of the time. All pre-order items are processed subject to item availability on a first-come, first serve basis. All orders and payments are processed at the time of payment. Buyer reserve the rights to a full refund on any pending pre-order items at any time.
This item is currently
Out of Stock. Most out of stock items are restocked within 1-3 weeks. Some items may take longer. Please add this item to your wishlist to keep posted on its availability. Wanna chat about
G&G Blowback GR4 G26 Airsoft AEG Rifle (Black)?
Have questions about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to
email us directly or call us at 1-626-286-0360.
Facebook about THIS with your friends! Comment for a chance to win awesome airsoft prizes. Details can be found on The Evike Facebook Fan Page HERE! Remember to leave "Also post on Facebook" checked to qualify your comment!