This is a pre-order item with an ETA (estimated arrival) of February 2020
A pre-order item is an up coming new product, or an item in the process of being restocked to the Evike.com platform by it's manufacturer.By pre-ordering an item, you will have reserved the inventory availability to receive it before the goods arrive. All pre-order items are eligible for a full refund at any time during the waiting period; simply call or drop us an email with the order # and the pre-order item you would like to cancel for an immediate refund. Due to circumstances such as US customs inspection, factory delays and other situations out of our control, all ETAs (estimated time of arrival) are estimated to our best ability and are subject to change.
The PolarStar Fusion Engine takes place of the M240B AEG Gearbox as a direct drop-in. It is powered via a High Pressure Air (HPA) setup and only requires a small battery (7.4v-9.6v NiMH or Lipo recommended) to power the onboard computer known as the Fire Control Unit (FCU). This kit comes with the necessary core parts to convert your AEG M240B to the Fusion System. HPA stabilizer and tank required but not included.
The Fusion Engine is completely adjustable via the FCU and by varying the pressure from the HPA system (90-120 PSI). The Fusion Engine Kit comes equipped with PolarStar's Blue Nozzle (FPS listed below). Optional Color-coded nozzles are available to be able to move the Maximum FPS Range up or down.
The Fusion Engine is compatible with AEG style Hopups and Inner Barrels allowing the use of standard upgrade parts. A great thing about the Fusion Engine is that stripped gears, blown motors, fried batteries, and just about every other problem with AEG's no longer exist. Say goodbye to hundreds of dollars on maintenance and countless hours fixing your gun!
HPA system not included
- 100% engineered and assembled in the USA!
- Revolutionary electro-pneumatic Fusion Engine allows for an HPA setup in a compact space
- Instant trigger response
- Complete control of the system via the Fire Control Unit (FCU)
- Adjustable FPS and Rate of Fire
- User adjustable Semi/Full-Auto, Semi-Only, 2rd-9rd Burst, and Open Bolt and Closed Bolt firing modes
- Consistent performance, regardless of the temperature
- Fine tuning of the nozzle dwell allows for accurate BB feeding with any magazine
- Maximum FPS limit can be raised or lowered with optional color-coded air nozzles (sold separately)
- Uses standard AEG hopup and inner barrel design allowing for AEG upgrade parts and the use of standard AEG magazines
For use with Echo1 and other compatible M240B Airsoft AEG Machine GunsNozzle Color:
BlueMax Velocity: (0.20g BB @ 120 PSI)
275mm Inner Barrel: 380 FPS
380mm Inner Barrel: 405 FPS
509mm Inner Barrel: 435 FPS*FPS listed is approximate. FPS will increase as barrel length increasesRate of Fire:
8 to 30 rounds per second, AdjustablePSI Operating Range:
40-120 PSI (Do NOT exceed 120 PSI, otherwise you may damage the internal parts)Power Type:
High Pressure Air Tank (Tank and Regulator System not included)Package Includes:
Pre-Assembled Fusion Engine, FCUBattery:
7.4v-9.6v NiMH or Lipo (Not included).Manufacturer:
PolarStar AirsoftRequired Equipment:
The Fusion Engine is a very low maintenance, advanced system that requires a few necessary parts:Airsoft AEGHPA tankHPA stabilizer/regulatorSmall battery (7.4v-9.6v recommended. Can be LiPo or NiMH)*The above items are not included, but are available here at Evike.comDisclaimer on High Pressure Air (HPA) Systems:
HPA Tanks are a safe and effective source of power though there are some precautions you must follow. Please follow these proper precautions when using HPA systems:
- NEVER put oil in the fill valve of the tank, or else the tank can combust on refill and serious injury can occur. Lubrication is not necessary in HPA systems.
- ONLY allow properly trained professionals to fill your HPA tank.
- ALWAYS double check your Regulator pressure. Never raise the regulated pressure above 120 PSI.
- Make sure to have your tank Hydro-Tested when necessary (Usually 3-5 years from date marked on tank, depending on make and model).
- Be sure to properly transport your HPA tank. Store in a safe, secured place when in a vehicle, and be sure to stow in a bag or tank cover when in use. Avoid dropping the tank on hard surfaces as this can seriously damage the tank and lead to failure.
- Always turn off the tank and bleed the air line when you are done. This will ensure a longer tank and system lifespan.
PolarStar Precision Airsoft was formed in January 2009 to fill a need for high quality, precision manufactured airsoft components designed for performance and longevity.The 2011 release of the patented Fusion Engine HPA system marked a change in direction for PolarStar. The focus shifted from developing upgrade components within the constraints of existing systems to developing innovative HPA systems and accessories which replace the aging AEG technology.PolarStar Airsoft is a division of PolarStar Engineering & Machine (PSE&M), a unique blend of tenured American toolmakers and a full service CAE/CAD/CAM (Computer Aided Engineering, Design, and Manufacturing), special crafts machine shop keeping alive our proud manufacturing heritage of Made in the USA. Founded in 1997, PSE&M began by servicing the automotive racing industry through the design and producing systems and components from art to part. Operating under the auspices of the Delaware Association of Professional Engineers, we retain a Professional Engineer (P.E.) on staff to ensure and certify all design and engineering standards are met. In addition to our own product line, PolarStar also offers engineering and manufacturing services tailored to the airsoft industry.
This is a pre-order item.
Pre-order estimated arrival: February 2020
By adding a pre-order item to your shopping cart, you will guarantee yourself to have the item reserved before they are offered as an in-stock item. Often, you will also save on shipping while not risking a rate item being sold out before you have a chance to buy it. Being the largest Airsoft distributor in the America continent, Evike.com is the gateway for many exciting items entering the Airsoft world. All pre-order items are tagged with our best estimate on arrival times factoring in manufacture delay, us custom examinations and other factorys to the best of our ability. The goods on pre-order generally arrive before they are past due or on-time 99% of the time. All pre-order items are processed subject to item availability on a first-come, first serve basis. All orders and payments are processed at the time of payment. Buyer reserve the rights to a full refund on any pending pre-order items at any time.
This item is currently Out of Stock. Most out of stock items are restocked within 1-3 weeks. Some items may take longer. Please add this item to your wishlist to keep posted on its availability.