1 to 12 (of 22 reviews)
"Don't really know what the fuss is about with the gun/mags for the gun everything works for me.
+Crisp metal slide
+$99.99 is pretty nice with the extra mag
+glow in the dark sights
+metal(con for some?)
Just remember to lube the mags frequently and the gun when it needs it. "Gun itself is great, smooth cocking, nice looking, high quality. However the magazines are absolute garbage. It is super difficult to put a new magazine in and almost impossible to unscrew the co2 cap. all 3 of my magazines broke within weeks and i barely used them, would not recommend this gun to anyone "I've had mine for close to half a year now and i'm still giddy with how amazing this gun is! Solid and reliable sidearm that is very accurate and hits hard. Only concern is the complicated magazine/co2 loading and that the blowback makes this thing DEVOUR co2 like no tomorrow. 1-2 mags per cartridge, and the magazines are not cooperative with speed loaders. 5 Star gun, but the magazine needs a lot of tuning. "Amazing pistol shoots hard and hurts definitily buy again. "The only thing I was satisfied with on this gun, was the exterior and the feel. When I got it, I pulled it out and the orange tip had broken off making it impossible to get off. The slide sticks, and when I shoot, half the time it doesn't even load a bb. otherwise its got great weight, an amazing feel. And just over all nice exterior. Wouldn't really recommend this to someone. Unless I was just unlucky. "APS ACP
After purchasing this pistol and using it extensively over the past year, I can truthfully say that it is worth the investment. I have shot other G series styled pistols and this one is truly unique.
I have conducted the following test with my APS ACP
- if co2 is inserted properly, the gun will fire and average of two magazine's (46 rounds) worth of good shots with the slide locking back, given time in between shots.
- if co2 is inserted properly, the gun will fire an average of one magazine's (23 rounds) worth of good shots with slide locking back if fired as fast as possible with no time in between shots.
- testing in a combat situation I found that the gun fired a little over 1 mag's worth of good shots with slide locking back. (23 - 30 rounds)
- I have found through personal experience that using Crossman co2 worked much better than Umarex co2. I believe that this is because Crossman does not come with and lubricants in the Co2.
- the accuracy of the pistol was average with hop up adjusted
- lubricate o rings an all moving parts before use
- be carful because the magazine plate likes to slide off easily after heavy use
- mine crono-ed in at a respectable 300 - 320 fps
- after breaking in the pistol is able to be power stoked.
- after owning this gun for quite some time I have ordered a second one. This says a lot about the efficiency of the gun because I did not try something new for I am satisfied.
- for the price this is an absolute steal! Buy it while it's in stock! "Just got this Beast after four months of waiting and I have to say that I'm impressed. Not for the huge delay of course, but for this gun. I ordered this December 17th and got it April 23rd. Anyways this gun shoots AMAZINGLY! I haven't had any missfeeds or any troubles yet. I have to say though that the mags are a pain to get the CO2 and the bbs in. Just watch a YouTube video on how to put in the CO2. But the bbs on the other hand have to be manually put in, Speedloaders won't work. So if you are in battle without extra mags, you are going to have trouble putting in 24 rounds. So I suggest getting another mag, so you will have three total since the gun comes with two. I also took off the orange tip by putting electrical tap around it and using pliers and twisted counterclockwise. Sadly there is still orange inside of it but you can't see it unless I point it at you, but if it comes to that you would be dead. I have to say that this gun is amazing! It is worth buying! The thing that I didn't get that you need to get though is a lanyard. There is a hole in the bottom of the gun behind where the mag fits that will fit a lanyard. I didn't get one because I didn't know. So if you are buying this gun, and I recommend that you do, get the holster that should be on the right of your screen when you are looking at the gun, a lanyard, another mag, and CO2 obviously. Before I go, there is one thing with the holster. The gun itself to comes with two of these little "grips" they feel like house shingles that go on the roof. I put mine in front of the "barrel releaser buttons" and the gun is a tight fit in the holster. I guess that I will have to get them worn in before they are fine to pull out. Last thing, PLEASE DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND GET THIS GUN!! "This is a great sidearm and I would recommend this to most people.
Good FPS for indoors and outdoors
Good safety placement(ambi)
Nice slide sound
Good magazine size
Weird trigger mechanic
Hop up is hard to get to on the fly
One of the magazines broke
Weight is pretty much all in the mag
Hard to put in /take out CO2(need coin)
All in all this is a great sidearm "PROS:
awesome fps 340-360
2 mags until out of co2
hard to load co2 in but gets easy after you do it once
I recommend this pistol for beginners and pros "This gun is very hard to load the co2 cartridges into. I bent the key it came with.
Overall this gun shoots good but is a pai to load. "I received this gun as a present for Christmas. The first thing i noticed was that the mag that the gun came with was broken. No brand of Co2 would fit into the mag, so had to buy a new one. The slide is very easy to take apart to switch barrels to a full metal black version. The gun has decent blowback but is a gas hog, I have never got more than 1 and a half mags out of the gun. Also the Co2 is a pain to switch out because it is so snug that i have to use pliers to take it out. However it functions very well when it has Co2 and is a good sidearm for beginners. Also i dropped it while playing and the trigger catch broke. So every time i need to shoot the trigger gets stuck and will only go forward if i take out the mag, cock the gun and re-insert the mag. I would fix it but its to much money to spend on a pistol with a lot of problems
Hard kick (good or bad)\
Accurate in close-quarters
Overall design of magazine is not great
Many magazine do not work
Goes through Co2 very quickly
Overall this is a decent sidearm and would only recommend to players who can buy spare parts for his gun, and works well when everything functions properly. "The gun looks great, but every time I load a magazine with co2 and bbs, it shoots a couple of bbs and the the gas explodes. I wasted 8 co2 cartridges on this stupid thing and it blew up every time! What a waste of money. Do not buy!!!!! Displaying
1 to 12 (of 22 reviews)
Back to Product Page
Write a Review