- Meets and exceeds ANSI Z87.1 impact ratings, meaning they are field-legal for the majority of airsoft arenas
- Double pane ballistic lens for reinforced protection
- Clear lens technology is approved for permanent wear and certified with perfect optical quality, Comes with Anti-scratch/Anti-fog (ASAF) coatings. Available in Platinum ASAF in select models
- Pivots for helmet wearers, ensuring maximum comfort
- Quick release system allows easy removable in emergency situations
- High-temperature resistant TPV ventilated frame
The X1000 double lens ballistic goggles are ideal for reinforced total protection. With its double lens, X1000 Duo provides ballistic resistance to over 275 m/s, more than 990 km/h, and ultra-effective anti-fog resistance thanks to its EQUALIZER technology.
Manufacturer: Bolle Safety
Goggles, Clear Lens, microfiber pouch
About Bolle Safety
Founded in 1888 in Oyonnax, France, the Boll family originally developed a cottage industry around the design and manufacture of combs and hair accessories made from horn. Fast forward to 1936 where the company launched the production of sunglasses and optical frames made from celluloid, generally considered the first thermoplastic material. After the Second World War, Boll became the pioneer of molded nylon, with products that met the highest standards of that time. The first pair of goggles and masks were added to the Boll range of products in 1950.
In 1960 Boll introduced its first dedicated ski goggles. Meanwhile, the Boll Safety division worked alongside the French Army, Navy and Aerospace to develop safety goggles.
As an industry leader with innovative products, the Boll brands have grown from their small workshop beginnings to become a leading global manufacturer of quality eyewear.
Today, more than 100 years later, Boll products are distributed and worn in all parts of the world.
Discuss about Bolle Safety X1000 Duo Ballistic Tactical Goggles (Color: Clear Lens / Black) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Have an urgent question about this item? Contact us, our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
Warning: California's Proposition 65