Polycarbonate, RubberFrame Color:
200mm x 90mmPackage Includes:
Goggle Frame, Lens, Anti-Reflective SleeveCertifications:
- ANSI Z87.1 Standard
- Exceeds US Military Eyewear Ballistic Impact Resistance Requirements:
- MIL-DTL-43511D, clause 3.5.10
- MIL-PRF-31013, clause 220.127.116.11
- CE Certified in accordance with EN 166, EN 170, and EN 172 Features:
- High Impact, Interchangeable Lenses
- Lenses provide 100% UV A,B, C protection
- Wide Field of View enhances vision capabilities
- Low-Profile Design compatible with helmets, binoculars, and night-vision systems
- Forced Air Vents maximize air flow
- Filtration Media prevents small particle entry
- Adjustable Strap fits comfortably over helmets or directly on head
- Flawless Optics for enhanced performance
- High Performance Ocumax Coating protects against fogging and scratching
- Prescription Ready with Optional Rx Insert (Rx Insert sold separately)
California residents click here for Proposition 65 warning
Revision Military adheres to its singular purpose: "We are passionately committed to providing leading-edge protective equipment for mission critical military use worldwide. We are dedicated to the exploration of new possibilities and superior solutions."
Revision is a solutions provider specializing in protective equipment—primarily protective eyewear, armor, and head systems - along with newer innovations in power management and integrated systems. With robust design and development expertise, extensive experience, significant investment in efficient, high-volume manufacturing, and vertical integration, Revision is driven by a fundamental and powerful idea: delivering protective solutions that save lives. This ethos is embraced by employees at every level and across every department within the Company. Revision's mission is built into every Company effort, activity, and product line. It fuels Revision's product development, design, and R&D efforts.
(Write a review)
"Everything works fine it's just they are really big goggles, so keep this in mind when purchasing.
"These are excellent goggles. They do fog up occasionally, but that just happens with pretty much all goggles out there. It helps if you rip off the foam dust filter. The lenses are easy to remove and replace. Where they excel, however, is ballistic protection. The lenses are very thick polycarb, and I've heard that they can stop light birdshot, although that may not be true. Tested the lens by shooting it with a .43 @ almost 400 FPS, and there were no markings or dents.
Cons: Does not fit with glasses
Does not fit with lower face mask
Do not trust the lenses
Stay away from this pair. If you wear glasses this will not work at all! Complete garbage. Spend your money somewhere else. Was hoping for better quality from the price.
Discuss about Revision Desert Locust Goggles - Basic (Tan / Clear) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!