Licensed COLT MK 4. Full Metal 1911 HI-CAPA Gas Blowback Airsoft Pistol (Co2 Ver) by WE
It is a COLT licensed item! For true collectors, you know you want to jump on this item. But the markings don't say it all, the performance and build of this pistol will impress you right out of the box. Manufactured by the best gas pistol manufacture, the Colt MK4 is packed with power, accuracy and lots of details. Dimension:
1064g / 12x7x3 (in) System:
Gas Blowback w/ adjustable hopup system. Muzzle Velocity:
330~380 fps Magazine:
30+1 rounds. Green Gas (Sold Sparately) or WE CO2 MAG (Included). This pistol use all Tokyo Marui, WE, KJW Hi-capa compatible magazines. Package Includes:
Gun, Manual, magazine. Manufacture:
WE Tech. Licensed by COLT / Cybergun. BB:
6mm. 0.20g Matrix & Compatible / heavier bbs recommended. Gas:
Co2 mag version takes 12 gram co2. Green Gas mag version takes green gas and Propane Adapter. Features:
- Full Metal New Version Aluminum Slide and Frame.
- Railed Frame for attachments.
- Able to handle high pressured gas: green gas, red gas, Co2, Propane adapter.
- WE Make. TONS of after market upgrade / replacement parts available.
- 100% Tokyo Marui compatible.
- Expert slide for unique look.
- Hard Kick Blowback Action.
- Great accuracy and performance.
- Fully reinforced internal and external
- Hi-CAPA tactical grip.
- Ambidextrous on frame & grip safety.
- 3 hole light pull trigger.
- Built in front & rear sight.
- Adjustable rear sight
- Reinforced Metal parts includes: outer barrel, chamber, recoil spring rod, slide stop, safety, hammer and trigger assembly. Review:
If you are looking for a reliable full metal gas gun, WE-tech @ Evike is the way to go. We guarantee you the newest version that no other retailer can. We also made available all the spare parts you'll ever need on a WE gas blowback allowing it to never go out of service on you. Being full metal, if you rapid fire your WE-hicapa you'll want to give the magazine a chance to warm up to room temperature before you use it again for best air compression. A solution is to purchase extra magazines so you can rotate using them. This only applies to full metal guns because they are all equipped with a high flow valve. This is probably the "only" draw back about WE guns, as some players argue that a plastic gun don't have this gas cool down issue. However, the "full metal", the "durability" and "performance" and "hi-capacity" will totally make it up, there are reasons people upgrade their plastic Marui to full metal.
*All gas guns comes with bright orange tip to comply with US law and regulations.