ID: 81780 (Pack-H4-BKP-GRL-BLK)
Hover or touch above to zoom
MAP ProtectedExempt From Coupons
Free ShippingNo Coupon Required
- Similar to our breakthrough Pillbox™ pack, with hardshell built for optics, drones, etc.
- This model is smaller (for 13" laptops)
- New patent-pending hard MOLLE system that is the first of its kind to allow pouch/accessory mounting on a hard-surface backpack
- Shell is ideal for anchoring our exclusive hardware, loops used for attaching tie-downs, carabiners etc. (optional)
- Removable padded dividers (2x large, 2x medium, 2x small)
- 4x Velcro covers (for double grommets)
- Removable Velcro backed panel
- Sternum strap
This bag is like a smaller version of our popular Pillbox™, but with a hard-MOLLE system on the front. The striking aesthetics project an image of the owner at the leading edge of technology. The compartments will fit smaller laptops, tablet, pro camera systems, drones like Mavic Pro, accessories like card-readers, and personal items like snacks, rain shell, or first aid kit that are often not allotted on most packs. The molded back-pad is abrasion resistant while conforming to the spine and ventilating sweat. The top shell has 4 spots for our patented Hardpoint® parts allowing optional attachment of loops, lights, bungee systems, molle panels etc. This pack is also very suitable for motorcycle use as it won't flap in the wind. Military modular webbing (MOLLE) is provided throughout on the sides, straps, and interior along with Velcro panels to allow expansion with pouches, velcro i.d. patches etc. YKK Zippers, real Cordura® 1000D nylon, and reinforcing stitch patterns insure lasting quality.External Size:
~15" L x 10.5" W x 8" D (38 x 27 x 20.5 cm)Total Gear Capacity:
Discuss about Hazard 4 Grill Hard MOLLE Photo Backpack (Color: Black) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Have an urgent question about this item? Contact us, our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65 Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov