ID: 64302 (Mosfet-Gate-TTN-BM-Rear)
Hover or touch above to zoom
Programmer not included
MAP ProtectedExempt From Coupons
*Programmer is not included*The TITAN is NOT compatible with the WARFET programming card
The Gate TITAN™ (mosfet for GB V2) will transform your AEG into an advanced training weapon system. Gain a tactical advantage thanks to the extremely fast trigger response, with an option of adjusting the AEG for each mission with 20 functions. Give your AEG a new lease of life
- Trigger sensitivity
- Fire selector mode
- Battery protection
- Low battery Warning
- Trigger Sensitivity Adjustment: Five trigger sensors allow you to control trigger sensitivity. You do not have to disassemble your AEG. Just use the GATE Control Station™ App to adjust the trigger to your preferences and level of skills.
- Configurable fire selector: Two selector sensors allow you to use up to six fire selector modes, including innovative SEMI-BURST-AUTO mode
- Cycle Detection: Thanks to the gear sensor, TITAN precisely detects in which position the cycle should finish. Therefore, even the shortest trigger action produces at least one full cycle
- Burst (Gen. 2): The burst enables you to shoot a pre-determined number of BBs, which is very useful in MILSLIM and when using low-caps.
- Smart Trigger: We know how vital the fast trigger response is during combat. This is why we have developed the Smart Trigger function. It enables you to achieve a faster trigger response.
- Battery Protection: Protection against Over-Discharge of the Battery. Modern LiPo and LiFe batteries are very sensitive to over-discharge. If you do not want to damage the battery and you care about its service life, this protection is indispensable. The microprocessor monitors the battery voltage constantly. When the voltage drops down to a critical level, it will not allow firing.
- AUG Mode: Enjoy two stage trigger. Activate AUG Mode and set two different trigger sensitivities. Pulling the trigger slightly produces SEMI or BURST fire and pulling the trigger further produces BURST or AUTO fire (depending on the fire selector mode).
- Low Battery Warning: When the battery voltage drops to a predefined level, the motor will vibrate at regular intervals.
- Adaptive Active Break: It automatically adjusts the motor's braking power according to your needs. This prolongs the lifespan of the motor.
- Built-in Self Test: his allows you to quickly check whether the drop-in module is working properly. It helps to locate where the problem lies when anything goes wrong.
- Deans Ready: The product has factory-fitted low-resistance deans-t connectors
- Mini-Tamiya Adapter: Thanks to the Mini Tamiya Adapters included in the kit, you can smoothly connect the drop-in module to your original (stock) installation.
- 14.8V LiPo Ready: The drop-in module can be used with batteries up to and including 14.8V LI-PO. The minimum operating voltage is 3V and maximum is 17V.
- The TITAN is NOT compatible with the WARFET programming card
Fits in most version 2 gearboxesKit includes:
TITAN V2 Module with Basic Firmware Edition, installation Kit, Quickstart guidesManufacturer:
For eight years, Gate company has been designing and producing the most innovative AEG Control Systems and MOSFETs. Gate has premises located in Cracow, Poland with products successfully entered global markets and are being sold in more than 20 countries.
(Write a review)
"Just installed into a classic army mk22, there is nothing left to say except I wish I would have got it sooner. One disclaimer is it's basic, I feel bad I didn't go all out on this and get the advanced one. If you are going to buy this product, PLEASE do yourself a favor and get the advanced one so you can get all those amazing options in one purchase instead of having to buy 2. Lucky for me this is running in my secondary so it's nice to have this amazing tech in my backup rifle
"This is amazing. Product everyone should have in their aeg. Well worth the money
"As all the other reviewers have said, great product. Install can be easy if you have a standards conforming V2 Gearbox. I installed my first one into a SCAR-L that had a slightly non-standard V2 gearbox but after some Dremmel work it fit perfectly. My first kit was the full priced complete kit with advanced firmware. This one went into a Lancer Tactical V2 gear box without any modifications. Just follow along on the youtube video.
I decided to purchase this kit for another M4 that we have and mis-interpreted the "Basic" in the title for the fact that you just get the GATE TITAN itself without the programming card or USBLink which I already have. What it REALLY means is that you get the basic FIRMWARE, *NOT* the advanced firmware. If you want the advanced firmware you need to drop another $40 on that. So the _real_ price of this is like $128 by the time you put the advanced firmware on it.
I think Evike should make this more evident in their description with some bold text. Still giving it a great review. Best ETU on the market and still worth the money.
Discuss about Gate TITAN V2 Basic Module AEG MOSFET - (Rear Wired) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" when commenting to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65 Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov