- Monocoque (MQ) - MQ Body takes reel design to the next level. The MQ system does not require a body cover, instead using an engine plate to screw directly to the body. Eliminating the need for screws to hold a body cover in place. MQ body improves the strength of the reel, it also improves the water-resistance of the body and allows a larger diameter drive gear to be installed
- Air Bail - Daiwa™s innovative bail design features a hollow tubular stainless steel bail that delivers maximum rigidity and strength with minimum weight. Featuring a smooth protrusion-free design and construction line easily slides unencumbered along the Air Bail towards the line roller for trouble free line control
- Air Rotor - Lighter, stronger and more balanced than any rotor system that™s come before, Air Rotor™ delivers a great leap forward in rotor design and function and delivers the ultimate reel sensitivity and rotational balance
- ATD Drag - Daiwa™s Automatic Tournament Drag uses an improved drag grease that exhibits a low viscosity at rest, yet becomes more viscous immediately after drag start up. This reduces initial drag start-up inertia and combined with the structural changes of the ATD Drag System results in a smoother drag from the initial hook up
- Digigear - Daiwa™s first generation of digitally engineered gear design ensures a perfect mesh between ultra-tough drive gear and pinion gears for optimized speed, power, durability and smoothness
For many inshore & light tackle anglers across the USA, the Certate has been the gold-standard of compact but strong spinning reel design. Now in 2021, Certate SW continues that tradition, evolving Certate into a realm of its own. Now available up to an 18000-size, Certate is ready to tackle all saltwater species around the globe.
Certate SW shares it™s Monocoque (MQ) body with the famous 20 Saltiga. The single-piece body removes the requirement of a traditional side plate and screw system, replacing that with an engine plate that houses the incredibly large G1 Duralumin drive gear, also shared with the 20 Saltiga. This body & gear combination was what put 20 Saltiga on the map and is sure to set Certate SW right at the top of the tree when it comes to strength and power.
Equipped with a ZAION rotor design, Certate SW is lightweight and strong. ZAION™s lightweight construction makes the rotation of Certate SW incredibly light & responsive. Certate SW comes equipped with a Magseal line roller and Magseal body, which combined with the MQ construction means that Certate SW is supremely well sealed to the elements, giving anglers the confidence that Certate SW will not let them down. Certate SW™s multi-layer carbon drag delivers ten times increased drag durability. The new washer design combined with the aluminum radiation drag knob increases heat dissipation improving drag performance under heavy load.
Equipped with a soft-touch egg-shaped knob which delivers grip and comfort.
Certate SW has been redesigned and redeveloped combining the best parts of the 19 Certate LT and 20 SALTIGA to produce one of the most exciting reel releases in years.
8 BB (1MBB, 1CRBB, 5BB) + 1RBGear Ratio:
6.2:1Line Per Handle Turn:
22.4Mono Capacity (Lb. Test / Yards):
25/330, 30/290J-Braid Capacity (Lb. Test / Yards):
65/330, 80/280Drag Max:
Discuss about Daiwa Certate SW Spinning Fishing Reel (Model: CERTATESWG14000-XH) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Have an urgent question about this item? Contact us, our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
Warning: California's Proposition 65