- Aluminum alloy upper and lower receiver with deep laser engraved Daniel Defense trademarks
- Scratch- and weather-resistant nano coating
- Orion 8mm gearbox comes pre-installed with a reinforced piston with steel teeth, aluminum nozzle, polymer double-sealed piston head w/ bearings, ball bearing spring guide, and steel gears
- ESA2 (Easy Spring Access) system allows tool-free spring swaps in a matter of minutes or even seconds
- Pre-installed GATE ASTER MOSFET system
- 1913 Picatinny / 20mm RIS MK18 RIS II handguard and upper receiver rail for mounting optics, lights, lasers, grips, or any other standard RIS accessories
- Flip-up front and rear iron sights with day & night apertures
- Ambidextrous sling loops on rear of receiver
- 380 fps spring pre-installed from factory, optional 310 fps (M90) spring included to reduce muzzle velocity
- Rotary type hop-up with 6.03mm tight bore barrel
The brand-new, upgraded EDGE 2.0 system has a number of upgrades to take the previous EDGE series to the next level.
Starting off, the new version has a built-in GATE ASTER MOSFET unit. The ASTER is equipped with innovative optical sensors and a smart fuse that protects the battery, motor, and controller even in the case of reverse battery connection. The unit features 250 possible trigger sensitivity settings and plenty more functions and features to give you the upper hand on the airsoft field!
The ORION gearbox is the result of several years of experience in the field of internal parts. The gearbox stands for reliability, durability, and battle-tested solutions from the top shelf. A reinforced gearbox shell, piston with a steel full tooth rack, aluminum nozzle w/ O-ring seal, polymer ball bearing piston head, aluminum double O-ring cylinder head, and 8mm ball bearings provide a higher level of durability and room for further tuning.
Lastly, the EDGE 2.0 system features the same ESA (Easy Spring Access) system but now upgraded for even further convenience. It's hard to imagine an easier and quicker way to change your main spring. The ESA2 requires no tools and allows you to change the spring in less than a minute! Just remov ethe buffer tube, unscrew the spring guide, and it's done! ESA2 allows you to quickly adjust the muzzle velocity with minimal downtime at the field. You can adapt your replica to indoor or field games in a matter of seconds.
Manufacturer: EMG / Specna Arms (Licensed by Daniel Defense)
FPS Range: 310-380
700mm - 780mm (Adjustable)Weight:
Approx. 300mmMagazine Capacity:
14mm Negative (CCW)Gearbox:
Ver 2 Orion 8mm Gearbox, Fully UpgradeableMotor:
Long TypeFire Modes:
7.4v / 11.1v Buffer Tube LiPo Battery Recommended (Wired to rear w/ Standard Deans. Battery and Charger not included. We recommend using only high quality batteries and smart chargers)Hopup:
Yes, AdjustablePackage Includes:
Gun, 2x Magazines, Spare M90 Spring, Vertical Grip, Manual
The EMG vision is to manufacture products the world has never seen before; products we would put our name on, and products that hit the spot! "EMG" (Evike Manufacturing Group) was spawned from the realization that if you want something done exactly the way you want it, you need to do it yourself, and we did just that.
We took our 16 years of knowledge as the market's lead retailer, our network of 300+ superior manufacturers, to work with inspiring top innovators in the firearms industry. That combined with the vision to invest into the Airsoft industry, an industry we believe in, EMG was born.
About Specna Arms
Specna Arms is a brand manufactured in Hong Kong. Our aim is to deliver high-quality, good-looking and reasonably-priced Airsoft replicas. We are constantly developing both technical and visual aspects of our products to offer our customers the best airsoft experience.