- Standard double-drawcord backpack straps (non-adjustable)
- White kissing coil zipper with custom metal zipper pull
- 1x1 ribbing at cuffs/waistband for maximum recovery
- Lightweight/breathable backpack lining makes straps undetectable in hoodie form
- Reinforced cover stitching at all critical seams
- Featured on ABC's Shark Tank & TIME Magazine's "Best Inventions" of 2019!
From a brisk morning jog to an overly air-conditioned day at the office, Quikflip's new lightweight full-zip Hero Hoodie provides the comfort, convertibility and convenience you need, without the added weight of the Classic Hero Hoodie. With its cozy brushed fleece interior, contrast drawcords, and their patented Quikflip® backpack-conversion technology, the Hero Hoodie Lite will be your everyday go-to!
Manufacturer: Evike.com / Quikflip
6.5 oz (220 gsm) Lightweight Brushed Fleece, 60% Ringspun Cotton for Comfort and Breathability, 40% Polyester for Durability and Wrinkle PreventionSizing:
Unisex sizing, regular fit. Men stick with your regular size. Women, please size downCare Instructions:
- Zip garment to protect zipper before washing
- Flip garment inside out to minimize pilling
- Machine wash (gentle cycle) cool with like colors
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry lowPlease Note:
All Hero Hoodie Lites are equipped with standard non-adjustable double-drawcord backpack straps, that are perfect for everyday use, but do not feature the Slide&Bite adjustable cord locks. If you're looking for optimal adjustability, check out the Classic Hero Hoodies.
About Evike Exclusive
At Evike.com, we believe that superior outdoor recreational products can create a better world. That is why we develop, innovate, and pioneer to bring you the perfect experience, service, and products.
About Quikflip Apparel
As a third generation jiu-jitsu master in the Gracie Family, Ive spent my entire life studying the most efficient ways to neutralize violent aggressors in the context of real fights. After becoming increasingly frustrated with the lack of ways to carry unworn hoodie, I finally decided to apply my multi-generational problem-solving DNA to my hoodie dilemma, and it worked! Within 30 minutes, I had my first functional prototype, and less than 12 months later, the world was introduced to the Hero Hoodie. Since then, weve built an incredible team, expanded the product line, appeared on Shark Tank, and developed incredible relationships with customers all over the world.
Its been a crazy ride, but its just the beginning! Thanks for joining us on the journey.
CEO, Quikflip Apparel