- Ocumax antifog lenses are tested under EN 166 standards, Revisions OcuMax Plus is proven to last longer than competing anti-fog solutions by a factor of 10-20 times, is chemical-resistant and prevents scratches, streaks and smears
- Lean, extendable arms guarantee a comfortable, stable fit and steady, equipment compatibility for all communications headsets
- Lenses are built to exceed stringent U.S. and international ballistic impact requirements for use in military and tactical operations
- Built to exceed stringent U.S. and international ballistic impact requirements for use in military and tactical operations
Distinctive, high-impact, and stylish: fragmentation protection in a low-profile, lightweight, modernized design with a tighter curvatureCertifications:
- ANSI Z87.1 Standard
- Exceeds US Military Eyewear Ballistic Impact Resistance Requirements:
- MIL-DTL-43511D, clause 3.5.10
- MIL-PRF-31013, clause 18.104.22.168
- CE Certified in accordance with EN 166, EN 170, and EN 172
Polycarbonate, RubberFrame Color:
Goggle Frame, Clear Lens, Storage Case
Revision Military adheres to its singular purpose: "We are passionately committed to providing leading-edge protective equipment for mission critical military use worldwide. We are dedicated to the exploration of new possibilities and superior solutions."Revision is a solutions provider specializing in protective equipment—primarily protective eyewear, armor, and head systems - along with newer innovations in power management and integrated systems. With robust design and development expertise, extensive experience, significant investment in efficient, high-volume manufacturing, and vertical integration, Revision is driven by a fundamental and powerful idea: delivering protective solutions that save lives. This ethos is embraced by employees at every level and across every department within the Company. Revision's mission is built into every Company effort, activity, and product line. It fuels Revision's product development, design, and R&D efforts.
Discuss about Revision Stingerhawk Basic Ballistic Eyewear Kit (Type: Black Frame / Clear Lens) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" when commenting to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65 Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov