- The FX Wildcat is a part of airgun royalty. A rifle that was compact before compact became a buzzword in airguns
- Perfectly-balanced and ergonomically designed bullpup
- Built around the new rear power adjuster
- Allows for both micro and macro adjustments
- More than doubles its shots using the FX side-shot magazine
- Ships with the superior STX barrel liner
- STX interchangeable barrel liner system
The FX Wildcat is a part of airgun royalty. A rifle that was compact before compact became a buzzword in airguns. A perfectly balanced and ergonomically designed bullpup that defined the generation of bullpups that have followed in its footsteps.
The FX Wildcat MKIII enhances its legacy as it updates this desired platform for the modern airgunner. The improvements start inside the Wildcat's main block. FX has increased the plenum size and air flow of the rifle while also increasing the valving of the Wildcat. The engineering into the new Wildcat block really pushes the boundaries of what can be accomplished with precision CNC engineering.
Adjustments to the Wildcat MKIII are built around the new rear power adjuster. This power adjuster is a breakthrough as it allows for both micro and macro adjustments using the same dial to the hammer spring. The rear power adjuster has 7 presets for your hammer, but the actual hammer tension can be adjusted more fully higher or lower using an Allen wrench through a hole found on the 8th position of the adjuster. This allows the Wildcat hammer to be fully adjusted in harmony with the AMP regulator to allow for the full range of adjustability found in other FX rifles like the FX Impact & FX Crown. This also allows for shooters to swap calibers quickly and easily (additional barrel kits will be available).
The Wildcat MKIII has also upgraded its magazine to allow the use of larger capacity magazines. No longer restrained to 8 shots, the Wildcat MKIII now more than doubles its shots using the FX Side-Shot magazine (the same magazines as found on the FX Crown and FX Dreamline). All Wildcat MKIII will ship with Superior STX Barrel Liners. The liners are housed in the STX Interchangeable barrel liner system that allows users to switch to the Superior STX Heavy liner if they want to shoot heavier slugs. The other features of the Wildcat remain intact. The externally adjustable AMP regulator, two stage adjustable trigger (easily one of the best triggers found on any bullpup), and the smooth side cocking lever perfectly positioned above the trigger.
Manufacturer: FX Airguns
Forward Positioned Side LeverMagazine Type:
Removable High Capacity, Easy LoadMagazine Capacity:
Synthetic w/ Soft-Touch SurfaceSafety:
Built-In Shroud System w/ 1/2" UNF ThreadPressure Gauge:
One For Air Tube Pressure, One for Regulator PressureTrigger:
Adjustable Match TriggerCaliber:
0.22cal (5.5mm)Shot Capacity:
Up to 60 Shots @ 30 ft/lbsEnergy:
Up to 55J (40 ft/lbs)Air Capacity:
Aluminum, Not RemovableFill Pressure:
Max 230bar (3300 PSI)Charging:
Quick Charge System Mk1Barrel Length:
About FX Airguns
FX Airguns are lovingly handcrafted by a team of over 50 Swedish craftsmen and engineers that have honed their skills to perfection; and airgun lovers worldwide have rightfully come to expect much from them. An FX Airgun won™t leave the factory until it has been thoroughly tested in all aspects of its masterfully engineered capacities. FX Airguns provide superior accuracy, dependable consistency, as well as being remarkably quiet, efficient and extremely powerful. Inevitably, FX Airguns are known for outperforming their competition with ease.
About Air Guns (Not Airsoft)
It's up to YOU to know the laws in your state, county, and city, and to fully comply with them. You must be 18 years or older to buy any air or airsoft gun.
Air guns are not airsoft or toy guns. They are recommended for adult use only and by youth under adult supervision. Misuse or negligence may cause serious injury or death.
1) ALWAYS keep the muzzle pointed in a safe direction. There are several safe "carries" depending on the situation. Treat your air gun like it is a real firearm.
2) Treat every gun as if it were loaded. Never point at anything you do not intend to shoot. Always keep the air gun on safe until you are ready to shoot.
3) Only load or cock a gun prior to shooting. Do not store a loaded gun.
4) Know your target and what lies beyond. Always aim in a SAFE DIRECTION. Always keep the muzzle of the air gun pointed in a SAFE DIRECTION.
5) Anyone shooting or near a shooter should wear safety glasses.
6) All persons near a shooter should remain behind the shooter and the direction of the muzzle. Never climb or jump with a gun. You can't control the direction of the muzzle if you stumble or fall.
7) Avoid ricochet. Do not shoot at hard surfaces or at the surface of water. The pellet may bounce off or ricochet and hit someone or something you had not intended to hit.
8) Keep the muzzle clear. Never let anything obstruct the muzzle of a gun. Don't allow the muzzle to come in contact with the ground.
9) Guns not in use should always be unloaded. Store the air gun in a secure location. Before you store your air gun, remove the magazine, make sure there is no magazine inserted, no rounds in the chamber, and make sure the gun is decocked.
10) Never brandish your air gun or airsoft gun in public. Do not brandish or display any gun in public - it may confuse people and may be a crime. Police and others may think it is a firearm.
11) Do not change the coloration and markings to make it look more like a firearm. That is dangerous and may be a crime.
Discuss about FX Airguns Wildcat MKIII Compact Air Rifle (Model: Synthetic Stock / 0.22 Caliber) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Have an urgent question about this item? Contact us, our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
Warning: California's Proposition 65