ID: 82379 (FL-88860)
Hover or touch above to zoom
MAP ProtectedExempt From Coupons
Non-Export ItemShips Inside USA Only
- Solid State power regulation provides maximum light output throughout battery life
- Deep reflector produces 275m beam - ideal for lighting the way to the end of a dark alley, down a wooded path, inspecting utility lines from the ground, or search and rescue missions
- High-impact, super-tough nylon polymer for exceptional durability and a superior grip texture to provide a comfortable but slip resistant feel
- IPX7 rated design; waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes
- Powered by two 3V CR123A lithium batteries (included)
- Limited lifetime warranty
The PolyTac HP delivers bright light with a 275m beam distance for down-range illumination. It features a superior grip texture for a comfortable but slip-resistant feel, as well as TEN-TAP® Programming that gives users the choice of three operating modes.
TEN-TAP® Programming: Choice of three operating modes: 1) high/strobe/low (factory default) 2) high only 3) low/high:High for a super-bright, far-reaching beam: 275 lumens; 275m beam distance; runs 3 hours; 19,000 candelaLow for when less light is needed and for longer run times: 14 lumens; runs 56 hours; 1,000 candelaStrobe runs 5.5 hoursDimensions:
5.65 inches (14.35 centimeters)Weight:
4.40 ounces (124.74 grams)Battery:
2X CR123A LithiumBrightness:
275 Lumens (High) / 14 Lumens (Low)Runtime:
3 Hours (High) / 56 Hours (Low)Beam Distance:
Since the most extreme hazardous conditions are often in dark places, Streamlight created a complete line of safety-rated lights. For the industrial market, Streamlight developed lighting tools that are safe to use even around explosive gases and in other potentially explosive atmospheres.
Discuss about Streamlight PolyTac HP 275 Lumen LED Flashlight with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" when commenting to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65 Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov