ID: 15365 (TAGinn-AS0061-1)
Hover or touch above to zoom
MAP ProtectedExempt From Coupons
Non-Export ItemShips Inside USA Only
Non-Express ItemGround Shipping Only
- Lightweight design
- Detonates in 3.5 seconds once spoon is released
- Sends BBs and fragments of foam shell 10-12 meters from point of detonation
- Fits in most flashbang or smoke grenade pouches easily
- Comes in a pack of 1 grenade
The R2Bs EVO Airsoft grenade provides a revolutionary new product for the training and tactical airsoft market. This airsoft grenade is filled with 200 .20 BBs which when engaged are propelled by the pyrotechnics inside of the grenade shell. Operation of the grenade is easy, simply pull the pin, release the spoon and throw the grenade to your designated location. After a 3.5 second delay, the grenade will explode, releasing the BBs inside of the shell giving it a 8-10 meter hit radius. The R2Bs airsoft hand grenade by Taggin features a durable polyurethane shell which allows the grenade to be durable and safe when not in use. Disclaimer for R2Bs Grenades:
Due to the Pyrotechnic nature of these products, extreme care should be taken when handling, storing and employing these grenades. These Airsoft pyrotechnic grenades may only
be used at authorized/sanctioned fields and locations.
Polymer US DOT Approved;
for details.These items are classified as Pyrotechnics
By purchasing these items the customer agrees to not violate any of the following:
- No sales of pyrotechnics to minors
- No sales of pyrotechnics to anyone without explaining that they are for designated field (Airsoft and/or paintball) use only and must be approved for use by the organizer of the field or game event.
- No sales of pyrotechnics to anyone that does not understand the use of the product in the MilSim environment such as safe distances of projectiles, extreme closed-in environments and the mandatory use of safety equipment (ANSI 87.1 approved eyewear/headgear). These products are not for consumer use.
- Will not re-ship this pyrotechnic product in non-DOT approved boxing and/or without proper placards.
- Will store pyrotechnics in accordance to local, state and federal laws.
- Will not modify pyrotechnics under any circumstances.
(Write a review)
"Package came when the shipping label said it would(one of my packages from evike didn't come a few weeks ago)
and it was packed very protectively around the grenades.
I took one out of the package and tossed it up and down a few times to get a feel for the weight, definitely a plastic/foam shell on it. No rattle either, the bbs are packed tight!
Pull the pin, toss it, the spoon pops out and a loud POP is heard... (impact-ignition fuse)
and then it smokes for a bit and explodes- :) I haven't actually used one yet, but that's what it's like in youtube videos. I intend to use these for a milsim soon-ish.... may GodHave Mercy on those poor souls who don't have earpro!
"I tried these today at an airsoft op and they are hands down the best grenade out there the weight is perfect for throwing these unlike the enola gate ones woch require a lil more practice because they are so light. Must have at any op or milsim!
"Got a pack last time and was pleased with them. Got two this time. Don't think I can go into another match without these.
My first game with the taggins, me and my father scared most of the other team into surrendering. The rest were hit by shrapnel.
you definitely don't want to hold on to this when it goes off. It's basically a real grenade, only scaled down to the civilian legal threshold. Basically, it will make a very loud bang and spit bbs everywhere.
Either way, pick up a pack or two and see for yourself!
Discuss about TAGinn R2B Airsoft Pyrotechnic Hand Grenade (Type: R2Bs / Set of 1) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" when commenting to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65 Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov