- MORE AIR = MORE SHOTS. MORE AIR = HIGHER VELOCITY
- 4,500 psi, 24 cu in, removable tank
- MORE ENERGY ON IMPACT
- Quick disconnect sling mount
- Adjustable cheekpiece
- Slots in forearm accept M-LOK® accessories
- State-of-the-art pressure regulator means consistent shot strength
- Aircraft-grade aluminum receiver
- Single-stage adjustable trigger
- Picatinny mounting rail
- Easy to grip, large knurled bolt handle
Umarex has run the Gauntlet again! The all-new Gauntlet 2, here in .22 caliber, is raising the bar for PCP air rifle performance and value. This rifle features a huge 24 cubic inch onboard tank that fills to 4500 PSI. The regulated pressure has also been increased to 1900 PSI. Expect these advances to increase both regulated shot count and power output considerably. In .22 caliber form, the Gauntlet 2 will shoot lighter lead pellets in the 1100 FPS range and generate around 33 FPE with popular standard weight pellets. Even though this rifle is cranking out a very high level of power, baffling has been increased in the barrel to reduce the noise level by 8dB. The Gauntlet 2 in .22 caliber is also outfitted with a Picatinny style scope rail, knurled bolt handle, and a redesigned stock. Altogether, these changes have made the Gauntlet 2 very easy to handle and an even stronger performer on the range or in the woods.
Color: Flat Dark Earth
33 ft-lbsPower Source:
About Elite Force / Umarex
Since 1972 Umarex has created a world of adventure for sport shooters, recreational shooters and hunters. Its high-performance, high quality models permit training under highly realistic conditions.
About Air Guns (Not Airsoft)
It's up to YOU to know the laws in your state, county, and city, and to fully comply with them. You must be 18 years or older to buy any air or airsoft gun.
Air guns are not airsoft or toy guns. They are recommended for adult use only and by youth under adult supervision. Misuse or negligence may cause serious injury or death.
1) ALWAYS keep the muzzle pointed in a safe direction. There are several safe "carries" depending on the situation. Treat your air gun like it is a real firearm.
2) Treat every gun as if it were loaded. Never point at anything you do not intend to shoot. Always keep the air gun on safe until you are ready to shoot.
3) Only load or cock a gun prior to shooting. Do not store a loaded gun.
4) Know your target and what lies beyond. Always aim in a SAFE DIRECTION. Always keep the muzzle of the air gun pointed in a SAFE DIRECTION.
5) Anyone shooting or near a shooter should wear safety glasses.
6) All persons near a shooter should remain behind the shooter and the direction of the muzzle. Never climb or jump with a gun. You can't control the direction of the muzzle if you stumble or fall.
7) Avoid ricochet. Do not shoot at hard surfaces or at the surface of water. The pellet may bounce off or ricochet and hit someone or something you had not intended to hit.
8) Keep the muzzle clear. Never let anything obstruct the muzzle of a gun. Don't allow the muzzle to come in contact with the ground.
9) Guns not in use should always be unloaded. Store the air gun in a secure location. Before you store your air gun, remove the magazine, make sure there is no magazine inserted, no rounds in the chamber, and make sure the gun is decocked.
10) Never brandish your air gun or airsoft gun in public. Do not brandish or display any gun in public - it may confuse people and may be a crime. Police and others may think it is a firearm.
11) Do not change the coloration and markings to make it look more like a firearm. That is dangerous and may be a crime.
Discuss about Umarex Gauntlet .22 PCP High Pressure Air Rifle (Color: Flat Dark Earth) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Have an urgent question about this item? Contact us, our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65 Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov