ID: 71174 (ACC-Sherlock-QD-M3)
Hover or touch above to zoom
MAP ProtectedExempt From Coupons
The Sherlock QD-M3 is a single wire lapel microphone with a clear acoustic tube earpiece and a M3 "Quick Release" adapter for Motorola XTS series radios.
- Clear tube earpiece can be worn on either ear
- Earpiece has field replaceable components
- Low profile lapel microphone with easy to use push-to-talk button
- The "Quick Release" adapter is included
- Sturdy metal clothing clip attaches to shirt or jacket
- Kevlar reinforced cable guarantees reliability
- Motorola:GP900, GP9000, HT1000, JT1000, PR1500, MT1500, MT2000, MTS2000, MTX8000, MTX838, MTX900, MTX9000, MTX960, MTX-LS, XTS1500, XTS2250, XTS2500, XTS3000/Astro, XTS3500, XTS4250, XTS5000.
- EF Johnson: 5000, 5100 and 7700 Series, 511X, 512X, 514X, 518X, 515L ES, 515ES Ascend Series
Code Red Headsets
About Code Red Headsets
Welcome to CODE RED HEADSETS, the only source you will need for your radio communication accessories. Code Red has been providing business radio users with high quality audio solutions since 1999. We offer a wide range of 2 way radio accessories to meet any requirement. These include listen only earpieces, molded earpieces, surveillance microphones, ear microphones, speaker microphones, replacement radio batteries and battery chargers. Connectors are available for Motorola 2 way radios, Kenwood 2 way radios, Icom 2 way radios, Vertex 2 way radios and more.
Discuss about Sherlock QD-M3 single-wire Lapel Microphone Quick Disconnect for Motorola XTS / EF Johnson Radios with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" when commenting to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65 Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov