- Windproof, waterproof and breathable face fabric
- High-performance thermal-insulated sleeves
- Excellent body vapour management via inner sleeve 37.5™ Merino/polyester material plus comfortable microfleece in the front and back
- UF PRO® air/pac® inserts in the shoulder and upper back for additional thermal insulation and weight distribution when carrying heavy armour or backpack
- Side ventilation openings
- Angle zipper for reducing pressure points when wearing additional layers of clothing and collar width adjuster
- Openings on wrist-warmers permit a clear view of your chronometer
- CORDURA® reinforcements in the elbows
The AcE Combat Shirt is the ideal winter combat shirt. Keeps you optimally comfortable when youre active in extreme cold environments, so you can focus on your objective.
You feel cold. So you layer up. Then you start to sweat. Result: your wet clothes freeze. Sound familiar? Our AcE Winter Combat Shirt makes this problem a thing of the past. The AcE Winter Combat Shirts design features a complex hybrid structure that keeps you within optimal temperature ranges while also protecting you against the elements. And it works together with your other gear—all so you can focus on what really matters.
The AcE Winter Combat Shirt is built for hard-core activities in very cold outdoor conditions. The main task of its special hybrid design structure is to keep your body at just the right temperature – not freezing and not overheating.
Your arms are the most exposed part of your torso, so weve integrated a high-performance thermal lining called G-LOFT® into the sleeves of our AcE Winter Combat Shirt. Lightweight and breathable, G-LOFT® performs even when wet. Built-in air/pac® inserts for the shoulder and upper back provide extra comfort and protection. Closing the AcE Winter Combat Shirts ventilation openings allows the air/pac® inserts to trap air and provide additional insulation.
The AcE Winter Combat Shirt employs 37.5™ fiber technology to wick sweat away from you, vapourize it and then expel it into the air. Compared to conventional cotton, 37.5™ fiber technology is 800 times more efficient at evaporating sweat.
Need additional underarm cooling? Front and side zippers make it a breeze to control air flow between insulation layers. They also let you regulate air flow to your torso. When you unzip these super-efficient vents, the cooling effect is instant.Material:
Polyester, G-LOFT® thermal insulation, Merino/Polyester BlendWeight:
Discuss about UF PRO® AcE Winter Combat Shirt (Color: Multicam / Small) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Have an urgent question about this item? Contact us, our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65 Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov