- Metal slide with fully licensed SIG SAUER laser etched trademarks
- Optic ready slide with removable reflex sight plate
- Compatible with both CO2 and green gas
- Field strippable with similar weight and balance to the real M17 handgun
- 1:1 replica of the new US Army Modular Handgun System
Designed for professional training, this high-end SIG AIR ProForce airsoft pistol is a replica of the U.S. Army issued P320-M17 9mm pistol in look, balance, and handling characteristics and engineered to SIG standards for precision, accuracy, and reliability.
Since the early mid 1800s SIG Sauer has been widely regarded as a purveyor of some of the best small arms on the planet. Known for their fine combat, competition and personal defense pistols and rifles, SIG Sauer holds law enforcement and military contracts the world over and is the personal choice of thousands of firearm owners. People who trust their lives to a firearm put their trust in SIG Sauer.
The ProForce M17 features a polymer frame and metal slide with full blow-back action. An adjustable hop-up feature creates spin on the BBs for additional stabilization in flight, resulting in increased distance and accuracy. A 20mm M1913 Picatinny accessory rail allows for quick and easy accessory mounting, comes with an optic cut for the addition of the soon-to-be-released SIG AIR Red Dot Optic, and is available in 12g CO2 cartridge or green gas power options.
Manufacturer: Sig Sauer / OEM: VFC
FPS Range: 370-410
165.1mm (6.5in)Weight (w/ Magazine):
1.17kg (2.6lbs)Barrel Length:
1 roundsGas Type:
Green GasFiring Mode:
Semi Automatic, SafetySystem:
Yes, AdjustablePackage Includes:
Gun, Magazine, and Manual
About SIG AIR
SIG SAUER air pistols, air rifles and accessories are engineered to elevate airguns to a new standard of performance. Perfected for practice with every advantage built in, these airguns are the economic, authentic answer to training more often, more effectively.
The SIG AIR ProForce line of airsoft guns is designed for professionals who train frequently and want the option of training safely in realistic force-on-force scenarios. SIG SAUER is a huge proponent of training, and we will continue to offer our customers numerous new product options to facilitate the safe practice of gun handling and target shooting in various environments.
(Write a review)
"I bought this using the blacknovember sale code and it surpassed my every expectation for an air-soft pistol. It was between this or the EMG / STI Internationalâ„¢ DVC 3-GUN 2011. I'm really glad I picked this. It's extremely accurate using .28 and you can adjust the hopup without taking the entire pistol apart. I highly recommended this for anyone on the fence about purchasing it.
"This is an excellent replica!
The first thing I noticed is how well built it is. There is no wobbling or wiggling of the slide or outer barrel as there is on the majority of gbb pistols.
- Solid, tight tolerances, no wobble
- Accurate. Shoots straight and looks just like the real M17
- Can hop heavy BBs
- Can adjust hop without removing slide
- Versatile for indoors and outdoors
- Green gas and CO2 magazines available
- Has a threaded outer barrel. It's either 12mm- or 13mm- but I'm not sure because I don't have either adapters. Tried to attach an 11mm- adapter and it was too small. Tried 14mm- adapter and it was too big.
- Comfortable and ergonomic
- Fully ambidextrous
- Snappy, crisp and satisfying slide action with CO2 magazine (haven't tried green gas mag)
- Great price for a high quality product
- Magazines only hold 21-23 BBs depending on CO2/green gas versions. Not terrible but not high-capacity.
- Magazines cost $35, but this is a normal price for gas mags.
- You don't own one yet.
If you're considering this gun, just buy it. It's great.
"Here is a lefty's review of the gun: Awesome.
With the CO2 version I would suggest you use 0.25s or 0.30s because it shoots a little hot with 0.20s for most fields.
With one CO2 cartridge you get exactly 3 mags worth.
1st mag: 1st hot as expected, all is good afterwards.
2nd mag: all good, fires all bbs.
3rd mag: all good until the 14th shot and it gets sluggish, fired all the 21rds in the mag. After the last shot its done.
And for you lefties out there: YES! You can switch the mag release over! Not only that the mag release is awesome, the lefty controls are as good as the righy controls unlike an M45.
Now for the Pros and Cons:
- Great weight
- Has a more neutral grip angle for more comfortable shooting.
- It is extremely easy to field strip and clean.
- Loud (con for some, sounds like a staple gun when indoors)
- Something unique on the Airsoft field.
- large capacity
- entirely ambidextrous
- FDE Master race
- Already has a red dot plate (SIG has yet to produce a RDS for it though)
- Going to be extremely modular. It just came out and I'm pretty sure SIG AIR has some pretty big plans.
- YOU DONT HAVE TO TAKE OFF THE SLIDE TO ADJUST THE HOP UP! It's so nice.
- You don't own one.
- Unknown whether or not it accepts a thread adapter.
Overall you should totally get this gun if you are thinking about it.
Discuss about SIG Sauer ProForce P320 M17 MHS Airsoft GBB Pistol (Model: CO2) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" when commenting to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65 Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov