- Complete nutritionally balanced fully cooked single serving meal with dessert
- Easily stored and transportable packaging
- Same meals that can be found in Military / Government issued MRE's
- Great to have on hand for survival and emergencies
- Up to a three and a half year shelf life under recommended storage conditions
- High caloric and fat content to keep you going under situations of extreme physical exertion
- Infinitely tastier than C-Rations of days past
- Easy to consume on the move; can be consumed hot or cold
Meals Ready-to-Eat commonly known as MRE's are lightweight and easily transportable complete meals that can be easily carried and consumed to provide the complete nutritional value and calorie intake of a recommended meal. MRE's are high in calories, fat content, and sodium specifically designed to replenish the energy lost from demanding physical exertion.
XMRE MRE's are brought to you by the same manufacturers of actual Military / Government issued MRE's in civilian packaging. These MRE's follow the same requirements as Military issued meals for food quality as well as storage / shelf life. Properly stored MRE's are required to maintain a minimum shelf life of no less than three and a half years.
The XMRE Blue Line provides 1,000 to 1,200 calories of high quality shelf stable components. All components are fully cooked so they can be eaten right out of the pouch. The XMRE Blue Line has been specifically engineered to meet the critical requirements of government institutions, medical facilities, educational institutions, municipal entities, public service entities, and emergency preparedness programs.Menu:
Vegetarian Taco PastaManufacturer:
XMRE (OEM: The Wornick Company, Sterling Foods, Jianas Brothers Packaging Co)
Discuss about XMRE Blue Line Meal Ready to Eat Single Meal (Menu: Vegetarian Taco Pasta) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Have an urgent question about this item? Contact us, our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65 Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov