ID: 92758 (Pants-1035005)
Hover or touch above to zoom
MAP ProtectedExempt From Coupons
- Comfort fit slider waistband
- TRU-SPEC® PRYM snap with YKK® brass zipper
- 2" wide belt loops
- Gusseted crotch
- Reinforced 2 1/2" wide front knife/flashlight utility pocket
- Badge holder on front loop that can be used as a small concealed pocket
- Inset cargo pockets and discrete reinforced knees for a streamline appearance and internal knee pockets for optional knee pads (sold separately)
- Easy access DropN pocket measuring 4" wide by 6.5" deep behind each cargo pocket that accommodates most cell phones
These pants are designed to be the next step in the evolution of the tactical pant from the fabric to the design. Cutting edge mechanical stretch 6.5oz. polyester cotton micro rip-stop fabric with a mechanical stretch that creates superior comfort and amazing ease of movement. Treated with a durable water resistant coating this fabric is stain and fade resistant creating superior soil and moisture protection.Material:
80/20 polyester cotton rip-stop materialManufacturer:
About Tru Spec
Since 1950, ATLANCO has been one of the leading suppliers of personal equipment, material and uniforms to the military, law enforcement and public safety markets. Under the continued leadership of the Zaglin family, the founders of the company, ATLANCO has grown from a regional, Atlanta-based distributor of military surplus items, originally known as Atlanta Army Navy Supply Company. ATLANCO continues to grow as a dynamic, pioneering market leader in the design and production of a wide variety of quality manufactured goods. To the many thousands of police, firefighters, EMTs and military personnel who use and depend on our products daily, the names ATLANCO and TRU-SPEC; have become synonymous with quality, innovation and service.
Discuss about Tru-Spec Men's 24-7 Series Ascent Tactical Pants (Color: Black / 34x32) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Have an urgent question about this item? Contact us, our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65 Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov