ID: 92718 (BP-S7-380936)
Hover or touch above to zoom
This item is currently Sold Out
MAP ProtectedExempt From Coupons
Non-Export ItemShips Inside USA Only
Free ShippingNo Coupon Required
- Legs lock at 0, 45, 90, 135, and 180 degrees
- Spring-loaded adjustable legs provide firm footing in uneven terrain
- Lever-adjustable cant and pan settings
- Full 60 degrees of pan and cant adjustment (30 degrees in each direction)
- Fits all MIL-STD-1913 20mm accessory rails
- Steel chassis with AISI 7075 aluminum legs
- Springs are electro-coated to prevent corrosion
- Matte black nitrocarburized finish on steel parts and hard-anodized finish on aluminum parts
The S7 is the most up-to-date, fully featured, and reliable small arms bipod on the market. The S7 gives the shooter the control and stability to make the perfect shot, even under the most difficult circumstances.
Manufacturer: S7 Bipods
8" to 12"Weight:
All S7 Bipods come with a Limited Lifetime Warranty against all manufacture defects. This guarantees your S7 will be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service, for life. This warranty is only available to the original purchaser of the S7 bipod.
Versa-Pod is a division of KFS Industries, Inc. Founded in 1994, Versa-Pod improved on the original Parker-Hale bipod design to create the ultimate lightweight, multi-function bipod. With many design and usage patents throughout the years, Versa-Pod continues to improve on design and build quality. Constant innovation is what keeps Versa-Pod ahead of other bipods in the industry.
Discuss about S7™ Tactical Bipod (Model: 8 to 12) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Have an urgent question about this item? Contact us, our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65 Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
This item is currently Sold Out. Most out of stock items are restocked within 1-3 weeks. Some items may take longer. Please add this item to your wishlist to keep posted on its availability.