ID: 92508 (Bag-0605F)
Hover or touch above to zoom
Accessories not included
MAP ProtectedExempt From Coupons
- Durable ballistic nylon construction with Duraflex buckles
- YKK original zipper; It adopts the military-grade muffler mute nylon CF/RC continuous zipper, with strong tooth surface bonding, and it is more durable and smoother
- High-strength, waterproof, lightweight, wear-resistant, military-grade ballistic nylon, is currently the most commonly used material for the US military's highest level of tactical supplies (some special products or units specified requirements
- Rib / 420 Daniel MAG-TEX Ballistic Nylon fabric; Lightweight, soft, abrasion resistant, waterproof and high strength are the most important features to protect the contents of the bag from surface damage
- Nylon military anti-skid webbing; It is woven with ballistic nylon (Ballistic Nylon) and has special anti-slip texture. It has smooth and non-slip, abrasion resistance, high tensile strength, high strength, no water absorption, no hydrolysis, no breakage, and soft hand feeling
- Side pockets with elastic band for bottle or canteens.
- 5 pockets for multiple items, largest pockets fits standard laptops
- Adjustable sling strap and also carry handle
Color: Foliage Green
500mm x 150mm x 32mmMaterial:
1050D MAGTEX Ballistic Nylon
MagForce designs and produces bags and gear for everything from everyday use, outdoor activities, and tactical situations.
Discuss about MagForce Multi Purpose 5 Pocket Bag (Color: Foliage Green) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" when commenting to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65 Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov