- Rugged and durable injection molded polymer construction, up to 150% thicker than traditional polymer magazines
- Designed to be permanently attached to the rifles receiver, no need to "break your action" or deviate from the normal operation of your firearm to reload
- No pins to remove or parts to fumble with
- Easier to load than standards magazine, follower can be retracted to load
- No permanent modification to your firearm required
- Compatible with most STANDARD AK47 lower receivers
- Allows for easy clearing of type 3 malfunctions (such as double feeds), due to the fact that you can easily remove spring pressure from the magazine and simply slide the round back into the magazine
- Made in the USA
For receivers that accept a double stacked magazine.
Includes a stainless steel locking plate, 2 screws, thread locker, and allen wrench for installation into a Stamped Receiver. For Milled Receivers you must purchase the additional AK-47 Milled Receiver Locking Plate.
Also includes a stainless steel top spring and button head screw for use should your AK-47 CompMag wear or loosen up over time. This is an optional part that you can install should you need it in the future.
Designed for California law. It does not comply with New York law as a fixed magazine. Please read "Is the CompMag N.Y. safe act Compliant" under "AR-15 CompMag Information" in the left hand menu.
Our unique fixed magazine design creates an ammunition feeding device designed to be contained in or permanently attached to a firearm in such a manner that it cannot be removed without disassembly of the firearm action.
Fixed installation methods are provided to let the end user determine how they wish to modify their magazine.
Allows you to keep the AK-47 features you love on your rifle. (pistol grip, forward grip, retractable stock, and flash hider).
Loads easier than a standard magazine. No heavy spring to push each round against.
One screw installation. No holes to drill. No need to modify your firearm.
Two minutes to install. Two minutes to remove, should you decide to shoot outside of California.
Constructed of impact and crush resistant, G.F. Nylon 6. Ultra durable and heavy duty, built to last. 150% to 300% thicker side walls than most polymer magazines.
17-7 Stainless steel magazine spring, CNC turned steel charging handle with glossy black oxide finish.
Round counter indicates exactly how many rounds are left in your firearm, including what's in your chamber. Can be used in California and other restrictive firearm states. Check your local and state laws before ordering.
Patent Pending Innovation. (CompMag has 6 patents pending at this time.)
Includes everything you need for installation.
Designed and Made In the U.S.A. Right here in California.Material:
Next-Generation Impact & Crush Resistant Polymer ConstructionCompatibility: