ID: 91533 (RD-Sig-SOR52102)
Hover or touch above to zoom
MAP ProtectedExempt From Coupons
Non-Export ItemShips Inside USA Only
- 2 MOA Red-Dot provides 10 illumination settings (8 daylight plus 2 NV) for visibility in all light conditions
- MOTAC™ (Motion Activated Illumination) powers up when it senses motion and powers down when it does not. Provides for optimum operational safety and enhanced 40,000+ hour battery life
- High efficiency red notch filter ensures red dot remains visible in all conditions
- Dependable waterproof (IPX-7 rated for complete water immersion up to 1 meter) and fog-proof performance
- Aircraft grade aluminum housing ensure a lifetime of reliable service
- Includes a M1913 Picatinny low mount riser and a co-witness 1.41 riser mount
- Integrated M1913 Picatinny interface provides industry-standard mounting options for a wide range of applications
- INFINITE Guarantee and Electronics & Tritium Limited Warranty, see website for full details
ROMEO5 compact red dot sights provide civilians and armed professionals a robust 1x aiming solution for any situation. The sights are parallax-free so point-of-aim and point-of-impact remain the same. Unlimited eye-relief allows you to acquire the aiming point and the target regardless of the position of your eye behind the sight. The readily available AAA battery is front-loading, allowing for quick battery replacement (featuring 5,000 hours or more of life). Dependable waterproof (IPX-7 rated for complete water immersion up to 1 atmosphere) and fog-proof performance.Dimensions:
2.47" x 1.5" x 1.52" (62.7mm x 38.1mm x 38.6mm)Weight:
2 MOA, 65 MOA Circle DotAdjustment Per Click:
1x AAAPackage Includes:
Optic, Low Mount, Co-Witness High Mount, BatteryManufacturer:
Discuss about SIG Sauer ROMEO5 XDR 1x20mm Compact Red Dot Sight w/ High & Low Mounts (Type: 2 MOA Dot and 65 MOA Circle) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" when commenting to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65 Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov