ID: 91299 (RD-SCP-TDSDQ)
Hover or touch above to zoom
- Built on True Strength Platform to Offer Durability and Precision Adjustment; Completely Sealed, Shockproof, Fogproof and Rainproof
- Unlimited Eye Relief, 4 MOA Red/Green Single Dot Reticle with Brightness Adjustable Fine Tune Rheostat for Optimum Brightness in Various Lighting Conditions
- Premium Zero Lockable and Zero Resettable Target Turrets with Most Consistent, Precise and Reliable 1/2 MOA per Click Adjustment and Zero Hold Capability
- 42mm Center Height for 1/3 Co-witness of Front and Rear Iron Sights
- TactEdge Angled Integral Sunshade Reduces Glare Off the Lens While Maintaining Superb Light Transmission Clarity
- Complete with Lens Covers and QD Dual Lever Lock Bidirectional Offset Mount that Frees Up Flat Top Real Estate for Magnifiers, Rear Sights and Other Accessories
26mmField of View @ 100 yards:
22mmClick Value @100 yards:
5.6 ozParallax Setting:
(Write a review)
"Very well made. Ive already dropped it. The QD mount holds tightly to the rail on my Krytac LVOA-C. Now, at first, it was loose, but there is a set screw on each QD levers pivot point. Clamp it down and tighten the screws- I backed mine out and put BLUE (for the love of God, dont use RED) threadlocker on the screws. Now, one thing Ive noticed on about 50% of the reviews on red dot sights here, is everyone says (in a wheezy, nerdy voice) "The left/right and up/down knobs are backwards! (whines.)" No, the windage and elevation knobs are not backwards, you dont understand how to use them, no, Im not going to get into explaining it, thats what YouTube or Grandpa is for. Worth the price.
Discuss about UTG 6 ITA Red/Green CQB Dot Sight with Offset QD Mount (Type: Single Dot) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" when commenting to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65 Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov