- Integrated Power Handle with light weight aluminum arm and stainless steel ball bearing results superior speed, leverage, and fighting power!
- Integrated finger fence isolates your finger from the line guide, allowing the line guide to perform with superior accuracy
- Award winning adjustable and synchronous lever wind system adopted from Jigging Master Underhead Reel series to keep your line synchronous and to prevent line bent
- Superior Jigging Master drag that is robust, reliable, and water-proof
- Copper driver gear for stable and robust lever wind system
- Military grade steel guide claw and double helix lever wind
- Jigging Master Exceptional optimized gear ratio and torque / effort ratio
- Integrated bottom lock (50+kg / 110 lb drag) that can be converted to alarm clicker based on preference
- Reset-able line guide in the event all line are winded in by accident
- Large line capacity. Line guide allows a true full spool
- Incredible smooth free spool with ALPS anti-thermal Z ceramic guide
- Light weight high quality construction
- Two stage lever arm with smooth, powerful, and reliable drag
- 13 stainless steel ball bearing + 2 stainless steel anti-reverse bearings
- Equipped with extended arm and aluminum-egg bar for added power and leverage
- Precision gap-less corrosion resistant CNC double anti-reversal bearings
- One year warranty and 3 year parts support provided by JiggingmasterUSAWashing instructions: Wipe exterior with warm towel / fresh water and wipe the exterior clean after use
The WIKI Violent Slow Jigging Reel by Jigging Master is the worlds first conventional type reel with reset-able line guide-rail lever, and automatic line arrangement in both directions. This innovative design allows you to focus on jigging and reeling in limiting your effort to manage your line during critical times. Combined with its superior high power drag, power handle, high power torque, superior performance, and compact design, the WIKI 5000H is the largest model of the Violent Slow series reels. Not only does it have all the best qualities of the smaller reels, it also has the line capacity needed for deeper waters to go after real sea monsters. Additionally the VS-5000H has an extended fighting arm with aluminum-egg bar to provide anglers with added strength and leverage to battle monster catches.
The new Wiki Jigging "Violent Slow Series" fishing reel features many enhancement from the previous model with aluminum oxide external finish, forging technique internal parts, superior performance, integrated power spell lever drag, integrated Jigging Master's industry leading free spooling design, JM's synchronous lever wind system as seen on the Underhead reel, and various length of power handle.Net weight:
28.14 oz (699g / 24.65 oz Body weight + 99g / 3.49 oz power handle)Power Handle Length:
70mmStainless steel bearing:
2Fishing PE Line capacity:
JM PE LINE #4.0-800m / #3.0-950m / #2.5-1100m / #2.0-1200m upRetrieved speed per crank:
110cm / 43.3 inches / ~3.6 feetGear Ratio:
Conventional / Lever Drag.Maximum Drag:
36kg / 80lbs (Bottom Lock on = 50kg / 110 lbs)Package Includes:
Reel, Power Handle, Aluminum-Egg, ManualManufacturer:
Wiki Jigging. (Wiki Jigging is a subsidiary of Jigging Master)
About Jigging Master
Pioneer of the jigging style fishing since 1997, Jigging Master is at the origin of landmark innovations in deep sea fishing. For over 5 decades, Jigging Master rods, reels, and jigs have accompanied monster game hunters around the world to conquer the seven seas. The Jigging Master equipment cuts no corner on the focus of maximizing performance, cutting-edge innovation, machine precision construction for durability, attention to detail and ergonomic, and the art of simplicity.
Jigging Master was founded in the 1990's when a group of anglers fell in love with the art of "Jigging"; a form of fishing involving the process of animating a heavy lead made lure down the water column. "JIGGING" is magical in the level of excitement added to the fishing experience from the profess to the result. This experience spawned a series of research and development with engineering the best jigging equipment in mind.
A series of aggressive research and development spawned from this discovery. Every Jigging Master equipment is a result of countless amount of extensive field testing and the mind set of being the best equipment on the present market. Jigging Master rods features slim frame, robust construction, and incredible ability to withstand a bent of over 90 degrees without breakage. Every Jigging Master fishing rod undergo 100% strength test to ensure highest performance and quality control. It is why Jigging Master fans all around the world select Jigging Master for their monster hunting expeditions. Jigging Master fishing reels provides unmatched power by design; making jigging no longer the sport and hobby of a body builder. Spawned from the dream of finding the perfect fishing reel, Jigging Master reels cuts no corners in keeping up with trend and adopting the best of present technology. Created from extensive field testing, superior manufacturing, and logic; Jigging Master reels are engineered to outperform in both performance, construction integrity, and appearance. The revolutionary Jigging Master drag washer is industry leading exclusive technology that provides consistent performance even when wet or soaked in water. The Underhead reel with superior ergonomic design is just one of many examples of Jigging Master's exclusive design with superior ergonomics and performance, and innovation; a prime example of our pursue to perfection.
All Jigging Master products carries a full 1 year limited warranty from the date of purchase.