ID: 90553 (Boot-L40035800-11.5)
Hover or touch above to zoom
MAP ProtectedExempt From Coupons
Non-Export ItemShips Inside USA Only
Free ShippingNo Coupon Required
- An all-new, dual-compound Contagrip® outsole has big, penetrating lugs and a pronounced break for traction on the ground, descending, and climbing ladders
- Generous, cushy EVA midsole and a protective cupsole to ensure comfort in hard, soft, or uneven terrain
- AR 670-1 Uniform Compliancy: Meets standard on-base uniform requirements.
- Protective heel cap provides rearfoot stability and protection
- Closed-cell sockliner to avoid water to penetrate the sockliner
- Anti-debris mesh avoids debris to be trapped between your foot and the footbed
- High-cut profile for increased ankle support, stability and protection
- Material bridge connects tongue to the upper eliminating debris from entering the shoe
Meeting the on-base uniform requirement, the Guardian is a lightweight, high-performance boot built for traction, marching comfort and durability. Capitalizing on Salomon's knowledge of trail running and hiking, this boot delivers confidence in every situation.Material:
Ballistic Nylon, Vibram, Nubuck leatherManufacturer:
(Write a review)
"First off, I'm terrible at reviewing stuff, but, this boot is hands down the best fitting boot for someone with an arch in their foot. It's a bit of a hot boot, but my feet sweat in running shoes in a michigan winter so it might just be me. But for me I'd take actual fit over breathability. Also, I wear these everyday as I am active army, and for anyone that is playing and active army these are AR670-1 approved.
Discuss about Salomon Guardian Forces Boot (Color: Coyote / Size 11.5) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" when commenting to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65 Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov