ID: 90206 (H-C708GL052RFDN)
Hover or touch above to zoom
MAP ProtectedExempt From Coupons
- Stealth Footprint
- Streamlined design for low profile identification
- Thin set up for close fitting easily hidden wear; Comes with 1.5" belt loops
- Cant adjustable 140, from cross draw to forward cant for perfect draw angle
- High Quality: Made of Airline Grade Kydex
- Retention adjustment allows for easy loosening and tightening of the holster grip
- All Kydex construction provides smooth, fast draws and an easy re-holster
- Open ended and Optics ready for threaded barrels and suppressor sights
The Warrior Holster design offers a stealth footprint, outside the waistband carry that is perfect for OWB concealment. Easily accessible, designed for a smooth, fast draw the Warrior's close fitting footprint can easily transition from a concealed carry every day wear to range work or competitive shooting. The Warrior has it all.
The Warrior is perfect for individuals looking for a holster that has excellent fit and adjustability to easily daily transition from every day carry to range time.Compatibility:
GLOCK 19, 23, 32 Gen 1-5Orientation:
Comp-Tac Victory Gear™ is devoted to designing and manufacturing the highest quality concealed carry, competition, tactical holsters and related accessories on the market. Comp-Tac™ products offer options that make it easy and comfortable to carry a firearm for all of our customers: law enforcement, military, shooting sports enthusiasts and responsibly armed citizens. We build with the customer in mind, ensuring speed of manufacturing, quality of product, competitive pricing and superior customer service to support the desire to take responsibility for personal safety, security and recreational firearm use.
Discuss about Comp-Tac Warrior Stealth Footprint OWB Kydex Holster (Model: GLOCK 19, 23, 32 Gen 1-5 / Right Hand / Flat Dark Earth) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Have an urgent question about this item? Contact us, our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65 Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov