ID: 89581 (Tool-DRESS-4571443132369)
Hover or touch above to zoom
MAP ProtectedExempt From Coupons
Free ShippingNo Coupon Required
- Precision CNC machined 7075 aluminum alloy frame and claw makes this grip tool ultra-lightweight while being incredibly durable
- Corrosion resistant anodized finish
- Large claw opens wide (up to 1.49") to help you land that big catch
- Grip angle calculated for a natural and safe landing
- Spring loaded, trigger actuated claw automatically closes and locks on release of trigger
- Braided paracord for a comfortable, slip resistant grip
- Made in Japan
DRESS GRASPER MACHETE WIDE fish grip is a mighty and stylish fish grip designed with Japanese KATANA and Tactical Grip in mind. The Claw made using precision CNC machined 7075 aluminum alloy w/ an Alumite finish. Its large claw opens wide (up to 1.49 inches) to help you land your biggest catch. With an improved thick hook type claw, you can safely pry open and grip toothy fish with little to no effort. The grip is braided with real Parachute cord for firm and comfortable grasping. Great for offshore large game fish. Designed and tested closely by Japanese artisan. Aluminum made: RUSTING PROOF even in saltwaterMaterial:
DRESS is a Japanese fishing company specializing in the manufacturing of unique, high-end fishing equipment.
Discuss about DRESS Machete Wide CNC 7075 Aluminum Fish Landing Grip w/ Paracord Wrap Handle (Color: Black / Red) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" when commenting to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65 Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov