ID: 88635 (AEG-EGC-ARP-DM2-BNB-NCM)
Hover or touch above to zoom
Optic not included
MAP ProtectedExempt From Coupons
- Durable polymer receiver with Gerirarira Attack Team logo
- Adjustable crane style collapsible stock with stock tube
- 5" M-LOK handguard is compatible with all M-LOK accessories
- Ergonomic motor grip with enhanced trigger guard allows for easier use of the carbine with gloves
- Flat faced competition style trigger, textured selector switch and mock bolt catch provide the rifle with aggressive details
- Integrated MOSFET protects wiring and is programable to fire either 3-round burst or fully automatic
- ETU (enhanced trigger unit) improves trigger response and cyclic rate
510mm - 600mm (adjustable)Weight:
350 rounds. G&G and other compatible M4 series AEG magazinesThread Direction:
Ver 2 Full Metal, Fully UpgradeableMotor:
Long TypeFire Modes:
7.4V Small Type recommended (Battery not included. Wired to buffer tube with small Tamiya connector)Hopup:
Yes, AdjustablePackage Includes:
Gun, Magazine, ManualManufacturer:
FPS Range: 330-350
Established in Taiwan in 1986, G&G has always been determined to make the highest quality Airsoft products. G&G continues to find new designs, better materials, and innovative systems to make our products stronger and more competitive. We always focus on customer's needs and we believe that a high-quality product is the best sales pitch.
It is our continual goal that our customers can enjoy the best possible experience using our products, and we strive to deliver the best quality product as the key to our success.
California residents click here for Proposition 65 warning
Discuss about G&G ARP 556 Death Machine Mark 2 M4 Airsoft PDW AEG with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" when commenting to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!