- Forged aluminum, machine cut body/sideplate and Cyclonic flow rotor: Maximizes strength
- Forged stainless steel main gear for ultimate power and strength; Precision machine cut 17-4 grade stainless steel pinion gear
- Oversized 17-4 grade stainless steel spool shaft reduces flex
- Hydro Sealed Body and DFD system for maximum protection; CRC: Corrosion-resistant coating process
- Carbonite high output drag with Cals drag grease on full DFD; Customized pre-set drag system, works like a lever drag reel
- 9HPB + 1RB corrosion resistant stainless steel bearings; Dual anti-reverse system for maximum strength and reliability; Quick-Set stainless steel German anti-reverse roller bearing; Rotor brake system works in conjunction with manual bail trip
- Machined aluminum, 2-tone anodized spool with LCS lip; Machined aluminum screw-in handle arm for added strength; Heavy duty, solid aluminum bail wire with manual trip function; Machined aluminum handle knob: Custom options available
- Right and Left handles are designed differently: Order by Rt/Lt; Makaira spinning reels are backed by a 5-year limited warranty
Precision machine cut 17-4 grade forged stainless steel and light weight design.AlumiLite Frame Construction
Provide more precise tolerances for precision gear alignment, maximum castability and ultimate durability.Cyclonic Flow Rotor
Increase air flow through the ported rotor, minimizing water intrusion and corrosion.Dual Force Drag
Maximize high-end drag pressure, efficiency and overall smoothness.Quick-Set Anti-Reverse
Engage the reel in one direction for rock-solid hook sets.Gear Ratio:
9HPB + 1RBWeight:
65.7"Monofiliment Line Capacity ( Diameter in MM):
490/40 (0.60), 360/50 (0.70), 300/60(0.75)Max Drag Pressure:
About Okuma / Savage Gear
At Okuma Fishing Tackle we deliver more than just fishing gear. We deliver the motivation to hit the water, the energy to maintain focus and the excitement that injects every cast with high expectations. The advanced materials, dynamic design and commitment to longevity contained in each of our fishing reels, fishing rods and rod and reel combos are not simply a means to an end. They're the foundation of a better and more complete fishing experience. Okuma Fishing Tackle is developed inspire your passion for fishing, both on and off the water. Whether you fish for bass, trout, catfish, salmon/steelhead, stripers, tuna or marlin, when the sun rises tomorrow, a new opportunity will be born. Let's make the most of it together.
Discuss about Okuma Machined Aluminum Makaira Spinning Reel (Model: MK-30000RS / Right Hand) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" when commenting to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65 Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov