Features Fully Licensed by H&K w/ authentic trademarks Heavy metal upper receiver and barrel assembly Durable nylon polymer lower receiver, vertical grip, and optional folding PDW stock Picatinny rail section for attaching optics and accessories Configurable with sling backplate or optional folding PDW stock (included) Fixed Front and Adjustable Rear Sights Two high capacity magazines included FPS Range: 280-310 Color: Black
New from UMAREX is the licensed limited edition MP5-K featuring a swappable folding PDW style polymer stock for a compact sling endplate. The AEG submachine gun features authentic H&K markings and boasts a realistic heft akin to the real thing. Included is an H&K claw mounted Picatinny rail section for mounting optics and accessories right out of the box.
Length (No Stock):
Length (w/ Stock):
370mm Folded / 560 Extended
200rd Hi-Capacity. Works with Tokyo Marui, G&G, Umarex and other compatible MP5 Series Airsoft AEG Magazines
280~310 FPS (Measured with 0.20g BBs)
Ver 3 Full Metal, Fully Upgradeable
Gun, 2x Magazine, Folding Stock, Rail Mount
9.6v Small Stick Type recommended (Battery not included)
Umarex (Licensed by H&K)
About Elite Force / Umarex
Since 1972 Umarex has created a world of adventure for sport shooters, recreational shooters and hunters. Its high-performance, high quality models permit training under highly realistic conditions.
(Write a review) "This thing is a cqb machine! I would highly recommend this AEG for those who are new to airsoft and vice versa. The quality is very good and the additional magazine with piccatiny rail makes it such a good purchase! :BEWARE: You cannot hk slap with battery in, i have tried without a battery in and it did break. "got one of these as a christmas present to myself, and so far, i like it. i like it a lot!
i got this cause i needed a lower-powered AEG for indoor cqb fields than my other rifle, and i like MP5's as a gun platform and always wanted an MP5k version rather than a full size MP5. been playing indoor CQB games with this since last month and i love how it handles and performs!
- mine shoots about 300-ish FPS with .25g BB's, very accurate grouping at a much further range than any of my pistols and perfect for both the indoor places i go to which have 350 FPS limits
- build construction is solid, metal and plastic externals that remind me of the real-steel version and hold up to being bounced around and dropped pretty well!
- has a nice weight to it, heavy enough to encourage two-handed use but fairly easy to use one-handed should the need arise
- love the folding stock AND the no-stock butts to the gun, very easy to interchange between the two, just two spring pins.
- with a 9.6v Ni-Cd battery running through the gun i get very fast trigger response and fantastic longevity out of the batteries, full-auto is nice and fast, though havnt had much chance to use it in-game yet.
- comes ready for small barrel attachments with the standard barrel threading, and ready for a small scope/reflex sight with a surprisingly sturdy top rail.
Dislikes: (being kinda nitpicky more than anything)
- dont like how the battery is put into the gun/removed, you need to get a small-stick-type 9.6v (hope im remembering the correct voltage ) remove the foregrip AND the butt-plate/folding stock (removing three easy spring pins) but the annoying part is you gotta push the battery connector-first all the way through the gun until the connector emerges in the mock charging handle area, then you need to fish the battery connector out and connect it to the gun connector. takes some getting used to to do quickly
- could not find a LiPo battery that fits in the available space yet, still borrowing and trying out different sizes/shapes
- wish the top rail was longer, just barely enough room for a red-dot sight and a lens protector attachment both. trying to figure out a flashlight for this gun.
- with a stick battery in the gun, you cant use the mock charging handle at all, in fact the charging handle's purpose is to aid in removal of the battery with the butt-plate removed, you pull it back and it pushes the battery out enough to grab it and pull it the rest of the way out. a brilliant functional idea, but it means you cant mock-charge the handle when reloading at all
anyways, overall i love this gun and i'm glad i bought it because it is a near-perfect CQB machine, i have so much more flexibility with this than all the full-size M4's i'm always finding myself pitted against and reaction time around corners counts a lot in close quarters! "Having owned this for a few months I can finally write a truthful review. Is it worth 250$, for a non quite HK quality product? No.
Out of the box gun feels great, but as soon as you start fiddling with it, you find all the faults.
Do not use the sling points on it. They are terrible C clipped points that will fail as soon as you put the weight of the gun on them. Absolute garbage. Not Evikeâ€™s fault in any way, just a terrible design.
The build quality is great, up untill you start playing and everything starts coming apart. Everything needs to be thread locked.
Gearbox and the whole gun is Cyma with fancy trademarks, wish Trademarks werenâ€™t such a big deal and you could just purchase the regular one but no.
Anyway, decent. Read More Reviews Write a Review
Umarex H&K Licensed Limited Edition MP5K Airsoft AEG w/ PDW Stock with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Have an urgent question about this item? Contact us, our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65
Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov