ID: 87156 (Vest-VE-51-CP)
Hover or touch above to zoom
Magazines not included
Add to Cart Add to Wishlist
No Coupon Required Features Made from high durability nylon fabric Adjustable integrated cummerbund Adjustable shoulder straps Laser cut MOLLE webbing for additional pouches Hypalon elastic material for increased durability Integrated three cell mag pouch on the front flap Comms wire and hydropack tube holders integrated onto the side of the shoulder pads and plate pockets Real Multicam fabric Color: Multicam Size:
One size fits most
Ballistic nylon, Hypalon
Vest, 2x Foam Dummy Training Plates
Established in 2001 for Airsofters by Airsofters. Team Matrix thrive on the vision to better the sport of Airsoft with affordable high quality Airsoft equipment. With decades of experiences as Airsoft enthusiasts ourselves, we live, sleep, and breathe Airsoft. Matrix offers a wide selection of skirmish grade replicas from rifles to pistols, a wide variety of accessories, and tactical equipment from helmets to boots. It is the Matrix mission to prepare every Airsoft shooter the perfect experience!
(Write a review) "This vest is the most comfortable vest I've had since starting airsoft 3 years ago!!! "Getting back into the sport 10 years later, it was time to say goodbye to my worn out BCT-3 chest rig and get a big boy vest.
The good stuff:
- Unique look
- The balance between mag retention and mag draw speed/ergonomics that this vest offers is great (after adding some material to the inside of the main pouch... see my other comment below).
- Pretty light weight/low profile
- Foam plates are form fitting, but thick (having flexible plates might be a con for you... and they were for me before I played, but it's really pretty comfortable while still offering a ridged mounting platform)
Why I didn't give this vest 5 stars:
- As soon as I took the vest off a few times and started putting mags in (normal handling), a bunch of the threads started to fray. Most of the threads just pulled all the way off and didn't seem very important, but this makes me questions the long-term durability of the vest.
- The mags sit pretty low inside of the main pouch. From my experience, if you're wearing gloves and don't have magpulls, it's going to be a challenge to get your mags out. To remedy this, I bought some PVC pipe insulation foam (you can get this at any big box hardware store) and cut strips to fit in the bottom of the main pouch.
- Sometimes the flaps inside of the main mag pouch fold and catch when you try to re-insert a magazine... I think this could have been designed/manufactured better.
Overall, I love the vest and I'm glad that I got it. It looks very unique and I have not had any major problems with it so far. Write a Review
Matrix Hypalon Extreme Laser Cut MOLLE Tactical Plate Carrier Vest (Color: Multicam) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Have an urgent question about this item? Contact us, our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65
Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov