ID: 85669 (H-L3Duty-44H100BK-R)
Hover or touch above to zoom
Handgun shown in images not included
MAP ProtectedExempt From Coupons
Non-Export ItemShips Inside USA Only
- SERPA® patented Auto-Lock™ technology
- Passive retention detent adjustment screw
- Thumb-activated Pivot Guard for additional security
- Full-length holster body protects rear sights
- Includes innovative Jacket Slot Duty Belt Loop
- Mid-Ride Duty Belt Loop and High-Ride Duty Belt Loop also available (sold separately)
- Fits all BLACKHAWK!® injection-molded Duty/Tactical Platforms
- Have confidence in our intuitive L shaped button which is optimized for security and performance
The SERPA® Auto Lock™ system reinforces a master grip aligning the index finger along the slide of the firearm for a smooth natural draw. Both the Level 2 and Level 3 holsters are made of a high engineered injection molded impact modified polymer composite, providing incredible strength while remaining lightweight.Compatibility:
Fits GLOCK 17 / 19 / 22 / 23 / 31 / 32 PistolsMaterial:
Injection Molded PolymerManufacturer:
In 1990, a Navy SEAL was navigating a minefield when his pack failed. As his gear tumbled to the ground, he vowed that if he got out of there alive he would make gear the right way. Today this obsession with quality applies to everything the Blackhawk brand. Researching, refining and perfecting every detail to provide gear that wont let you down.
Discuss about Blackhawk! Serpa L3 Duty Holster (Model: GLOCK 17, 19, 22 / Matte Black / Right Hand) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" when commenting to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65 Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov