- Licensed design by Sharps Bros
- High detail reproduction
- Additional features below
An Exclusive collaboration project between EMG and Sharps Bros. Firearm Design, the Warthog Airsoft receiver accurately depicts the fine detail and craftsmanship of the real AR15 firearms receiver. The stunning and fierce details of the Warthog really sets this apart from your average rifle and brings a whole new meaning to personal weapons customization. These fully featured rifles are made not only to look and feel amazing, but also to perform right out of the box.
Evike Manufacturing Group (EMG) is the R&D division of Evike.com which specializes in high end training and custom weapons. EMG works directly with the real firearm manufacturers to make accurate, high quality replications of their weapons.
The newest iteration of the EMG / Sharps Bros now features the Realistic series of motor and motor grips from ARES. This gives the user a more realistic and all around more comfortable shooting experience. The ARES Realistic grips are compatible with most popular Tokyo Marui spec M4 AEG receivers with little to no modification required.Performance and Internals:
Internally, the Warthog is the most advanced Airsoft rifle on the market today featuring the award winning QD programmable gearbox as seen on the popular Amoeba series AEG by ARES, high performance motor, adjustable hopup and superb accuracy. Externally, the Warthog features a full metal Sharps Bros licensed metal receiver with enlarged magazine well for high speed operations, M-LOK advanced handguard, optic ready upper receiver, flip-up front and rear sight, ergonomic retractable stock and ergonomic motor grip.
- Full metal receiver with integrated beveled magazine flare magwell assists with quicker reloads
- ARES unique built-in Electronic Firing Control System (EFCS - Safe / Semi / 3rd Burst / Full Auto)
- Gearbox programmable via EFCS programming unit (sold separately)
- Advanced reinforced lipo ready metal gearbox with quick spring change design.
- Durable weather resistant anodized finish
- Oversized integral trigger guard
- Bullet pictogram selector markings
- High quality aluminum upper & lower receiver set
- CNC machined aluminum ultra slim hand guard
- Removable flip up front & rear iron sights
- Full length, uninterrupted top Picatinny rail
- Enlarged mag release
- Low profile gas block with mock gas tube
- Functional bolt stop for easy access to hopup adjustment dials
- Adjustable length of pull stock with slip resistant rubber butt pad
- Rubberized slip-resistant pistol grip
- Flat match-style trigger
- QD sling attachment point
- ARES Realistic Series Slim Motor Grip with Super High Torque Motor pre-installed
Manufacturer: EMG (Receiver Designed & Licensed by Sharps Bros. USA)
FPS Range: 370-380
760mm - 840mm (Adjustable)Inner Barrel:
300rd Hi-Cap Steel Magazine. Works with Matrix, G&P, Tokyo Marui and other compatible M4 / M16 Series Airsoft AEG MagazinesThread Direction:
6mm Airsoft bb.Gearbox:
ARES E.F.C.S. Version 2 M4 Gearbox (8mm bushing & bearing / Lipo Ready / Programmable / fully reinforced / quick spring change). Battery:
Lipoly battery recommended (Wired to buffer tube w/ small Tamiya. Battery not included)Fire Modes:
Semi/Full-Auto, SafetyPackage Includes:
The EMG vision is to manufacture products the world has never seen before; products we would put our name on, and products that hit the spot! "EMG" (Evike Manufacturing Group) was spawned from the realization that if you want something done exactly the way you want it, you need to do it yourself, and we did just that.
We took our 16 years of knowledge as the market's lead retailer, our network of 300+ superior manufacturers, to work with inspiring top innovators in the firearms industry. That combined with the vision to invest into the Airsoft industry, an industry we believe in, EMG was born.
Discuss about EMG / Sharps Bros Warthog Licensed Advanced M4 Airsoft AEG Rifle with Super High Torque Slim Motor Grip (Color: Tan / 10 SBR) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" when commenting to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65 Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov