ID: 85254 (H2O-ChuteMag-Mine)
Hover or touch above to zoom
Non-Export ItemShips Inside USA Only
- Screenprinted design
- Magnetic Handle: Keeps the cap stowed while drinking
- Angled Spout: Provides an ergonomic drink interface that delivers a high flow of water without sloshing or spilling
- Comfortable To Carry: Handle designed to comfortably carry a full bottle with two fingers
- Internal Cap Threads: No more drinking off those uncomfortable bottle threads
- Dishwasher Safe: All parts are top-rack dishwasher safe
- Wide-Mouth Opening: Easy to fill with ice and water and a breeze to clean
- BPA, BPS & BPF Free: Taste your beverage, not the bottle
The versatile and well-loved Chute® bottle has been improved to feature a NEW magnetic top that easily stows the cap. Our most popular size, the 32 oz, is perfect for all day hydration wherever you're headed. Drink freely from the Chute® Mag thanks to an angled spout that provides a high flow of water without sloshing or spilling. This durable and leak-proof favorite is still 100% free of BPA, BPS and BPF and now even better at keeping the cap out of the way for easy, one-handed drinking or pouring.Volume:
BPA, BPS, and BPF free plasticManufacturer:
At Evike.com, we believe that superior outdoor recreational products can create a better world. That is why we develop, innovate, and pioneer to bring you the perfect experience, service, and products.
Discuss about CamelBak® x Evike.com Chute Mag 25oz .75L Water Bottle (Design: Mine / Blue) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" when commenting to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65 Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov