- Precision cut to fit perfectly in new screws
- Hi quality tool steel tips wear much less and keeps the tip fresher longer
- Hi quality tip means that screws will not wear and strip out easily
- Hard Plastic Handle feels natural as well as doesn’t tear up your hands during long wrench sessions
- Handle is easy to grip and you feel confident when breaking loose tight screws
- Every MIP wrench / speed tip now comes with a color coating wrap to differentiate it from other MIP wrenches
- Made in to USA
MIP has the remedy to your RC wrenching ailments! We would like to introduce to you our never before seen MIP Hex Driver wrench package including the most popular sizes for Metric sized hex-head screws. For the most reliable tool to tackle hex-head screws, top technicians, discerning hobbyists, and champion racers choose MIP.
Legendary. As the exclusive manufacturer, MIP has worked very closely with John Thorp to produce the best wrenches in the hobby industry. Features classic amber-toned polycarbonate hand grips that stay cool. Get the wrench set that will last a lifetime.Package Includes:
Hardened tool steel, polycarbonateManufacturer:
California residents click here for Proposition 65 warning
Made in the USA, MIP Products are designed and manufactured in-house in a nearly 9000 square foot state-of-the art Precision Swiss-style CNC machining facility. MIPs manufacturing and ISO-9001-2000 quality standards meet high tolerances and demands, resulting in its fine reputation servicing the hobby, OEM, medical, aerospace, dental, motor sports, and robotics industries.
Since 1979. Making Fast Toys FASTER! Made in the USA.
Discuss about MIP Tools Hex Driver Wrench (Size: 3.0mm) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" when commenting to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!