ID: 84278 (Rack-FEC-84278)
Hover or touch above to zoom
- Aircraft grade aluminum constructed. Super light weight and superior durability
- Cushioned holders protects your hod handles and body and secure it firmly in place
- Returns your rods to the full upright position after fishing
- Rust resistant aluminum and polymer construction
- Compact, easy assembly and extremely portable
- Great for storing fishing poles on boat, truck, at home or garage
- Best aluminum rod rack / rod holder in the market
- Universally accompanies larger salt water rods as well as smaller trout rods
Holds 24 rods. Takes up about 2.52 square feet of floor space.Weight:
28.35" x 29" x 13"Compatible:
Shimano, Daiwa, Okuma, Jigging Master, Ugly Stick, G., Penn, Loomis, and all similar size fishing rods.
At Evike.com, we believe that superior outdoor recreational products can create a better world. That is why we develop, innovate, and pioneer to bring you the perfect experience and innovate products. Here at fishing.evike we offer a wide selection of fishing gear that we would love to use ourselves as well as a selection of products we create with the Battle Angler mindset joining the best of tactical and the fishing world!
(Write a review)
"Nice rack worth the money and no tools needed to put together
"I purchased this gift for my boyfriend. He received it and loves it. There are no tools needed to assemble it and he has put together in no time. A new toy!! as he is a collector and a GREAT fisherman!!!! Cant wait to get home to see it!!!! Thanks for a great product.
"This is a solid, easy-to-assemble, stable way to store your rods. I'm very pleased and would recommend this product to anyone seeking a great way to store their rods when not in use.
Discuss about Promo Retail Display Grade 24 Fishing Pole Rack Rod Holder (Type: Fishing.Evike.Com) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" when commenting to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65 Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov