ID: 83807 (AEG-G2H-016-SRH-BNB-NCM)
Hover or touch above to zoom
Optic not included
MAP ProtectedExempt From Coupons
Free ShippingNo Coupon Required
- Machined aluminum alloy receiver, barrel assembly and Keymod handguard
- 16" Keymod handguard allows user to easily add any Keymod compatible accessories, providing the user the ability to fill multiple roles
- Full metal G2 gearbox features a high torque motor, 8mm bushings and bearings, quick change spring guide as well as an inline wired MOSFET
- The G2 MOSFET provides the user the ability to program 3 or 5 round bursts, as well as acts as a low battery indicator
- Translucent .308 style magazine features a cut off follower that stops the gun from firing once it is empty
- Full length 20mm accessory rail allows for easy addition of optics and other accessories
- Adjustable stock allows for a customizable length of pull as well as a comfortable cheek weld
858mm - 946mm (adjustable)Weight:
40 rounds. Compatible with G&G G2 .308 style magazinesThread Direction:
Ver 2 G2 Full Metal, Fully UpgradeableMotor:
Long TypeFire Modes:
7.4V Small LiPo Type recommended (Battery not included. Wired to buffer tube with Deans connector)Hopup:
Yes, AdjustablePackage Includes:
Gun, Magazine, ManualManufacturer:
Established in Taiwan in 1986, G&G has always been determined to make the highest quality Airsoft products. G&G continues to find new designs, better materials, and innovative systems to make our products stronger and more competitive. We always focus on customer's needs and we believe that a high-quality product is the best sales pitch.It is our continual goal that our customers can enjoy the best possible experience using our products, and we strive to deliver the best quality product as the key to our success.
Discuss about G&G TR16 MBR 308SR Full Metal Airsoft AEG with Keymod Handguard (Package: Gun Only) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" when commenting to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65 Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov