ID: 83507 (Tank-FS-376-01-0125)
Hover or touch above to zoom
MAP ProtectedExempt From Coupons
Non-Export ItemShips Inside USA Only
- 360 Degree Rotation – Multi-position brass thread collar enables custom set-up without sacrificing reliability, convenience, or adding length
- Brass Threads – In addition to rotation 360 degrees, the brass collar eliminates the excess wear and galling common with aluminum threads
- Pro Fill Nipple – Featuring an exclusive conical strut that increases life of the fill nipple o-ring and reduces maintenance
- Pro Burst Disks – Exclusive flush brass pro burst disks with quad vent technology offer regulator safety without sacrificing low profile design
- Low Profile Design – Lowest profile regulator design in the market measuring just .75″ from tank to ASA
- ISO Certified with 5 year Hydro test date
The First Strike Carbon Fiber HPA tank is the affordable light weight option for the player who wants to upgrade to a light air system, without the steep price tag. These high quality air systems are individually inspected and tested, feature an adjustable, robust regulator that provides a consistent output pressure of 800psi and with a Tri-Label certification allows to be used in various regions across the globe.Capacity:
68 Cubic InchesMax Pressure:
First StrikeProduct Note:
This specific HPA cylinder is UN ISO approved, which far exceeds US DOT standards and is accepted worldwide.
Discuss about First Strike Merc HPA Carbon Fiber Tank (Size: 68cu / 4500psi) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" when commenting to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65 Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov