ID: 83351 (GO-11-014)
Hover or touch above to zoom
MAP ProtectedExempt From Coupons
Non-Export ItemShips Inside USA Only
No Payments + No Interest if paid in full in 6 months through PayPal Credit. Simply check out using PayPal and select PayPal Credit!
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter® frame material
- Comfort and Performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Optical precision and impact resistance meet ANSI Z87.1 optical and basic impact standards
- UV protection of Plutonite® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400 nm
- Includes Oakley’s proprietary smudge proof Hydrophobic™ coating which resists water, oils perspiration and dust
- Patented hydrophilic Unobtainium® earsocks and nosepads ensure a snug, secure fit, and increase grip with perspiration
- Metal icon accents
- Polarized Lenses
With the STRAIGHT JACKET you get the unbeatable clarity of HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS (HDO) including patented technologies like XYZ OPTICS for crystal clear vision along the entire lens contour. The optics are so sharp, they exceed all ANSI Z87.1 standards.
Protection meets ANSI Z87.1 standards for both high-velocity and high-mass impact. The durable, lightweight O MATTER frame utilizes soft UNOBTAINIUM components to increase grip with perspiration. Its all part of a Three-Point Fit that holds the lenses in precise optical alignment and offers all-day comfort.Lens Color:
Plutonite Lens, O Matter FrameManufacturer:
California residents click here for Proposition 65 warning
Discuss about Straight Jacket Matte Black Grey Polarized with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" when commenting to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!