- IP67- dust tight; waterproof to 1m for 30 minutes; 2m impact resistance tested
- Two beams that intersect for optimum path illumination and no blind spots
- Dual head switches on either side of the body for easy beam selection and one-handed operation
- Durable, non-conductive, corrosion-proof polymer resin; rocky stipple texture for a sure grip
- Unbreakable polycarbonate face cap and side lens with scratch-resistant coating
- Rugged, integrated, snag-free clip (with optional magnet) conforms to body; grabs onto shirts, pockets and gear for hands-free use
- Lithium ion battery recharges within 8 hours; can be recharged 300-400 times, then down to 80% of the battery capacity
See what's ahead of you and right in front of your feet with the Dualie Rechargeable. Its bright light, which shines both ahead of you and downward, helps you avoid slips, trips and falls, while reducing battery costs. Rugged clip comes with an optional magnet for hands-free use.
Features two LEDs and three lighting modes: spot, flood, spot/flood combo.Spot: 180 lumens, 171m beam, runs 7.25 hoursFlood: 105 lumens; 18m beam; runs 13.5 hoursSpot/Flood combo: 275 lumens; runs 5.5 hoursDimensions:
7.5 (19.05 cm)Weight:
7.09 oz. (201g)Battery:
Rechargeable Lithium IonBrightness:
180 Lumens (High) / 105 Lumens (Low) / 275 Lumens (Combined)Runtime:
7 Hours 15 Min (High) / 13.5 Hours (Low)Beam Distance:
171m / 18mMaterial:
Light (Charger not included)Manufacturer:
Since the most extreme hazardous conditions are often in dark places, Streamlight created a complete line of safety-rated lights. For the industrial market, Streamlight developed lighting tools that are safe to use even around explosive gases and in other potentially explosive atmospheres.
Discuss about Streamlight Dualie Rechargeable 275 Lumen Dual LED Light Flashlight w/ Magnetic Clip (Color: Black) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" when commenting to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65 Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov