- Deep-dish parabolic reflector produces a concentrated beam with optimum peripheral illumination; optimized electronics provides regulated intensity
- C4® LED Technology. Shock-proof with a 50,000 hr. lifetime
- Fits existing Stinger snap-in chargers; compact and mountable in any position; 10 hr. steady charge, 2.5 hr. fast charge, or PiggyBack® charger; 3-cell, 3.6 Volt Ni-Cd sub-C battery, rechargeable up to 1000 times / 3-cell, 3.6 Volt Ni-MH sub-C battery, rechargeable up to 1000 times
- Super-tough, non-conductive nylon polymer with non-slip rubberized comfort grip
- O-ring sealed, unbreakable polycarbonate lens with scratch-resistant coating
- IPX4 water-resistant; 3 meter impact resistance tested
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Assembled in USA
This all-purpose, non-conductive polymer flashlight is designed for the broadest range of lighting needs at the best value.
DUAL SWITCH TECHNOLOGY – Access three lighting modes and strobe via the tail cap or the head-mounted switch. Switches operate independentlyHigh for a bright super-bright beam: 26,000 candela peak beam intensity; 385 lumens; runs 2 hoursMedium for bright light and longer run times: 13,000 candela peak beam intensity; 195 lumens; runs 3.75 hoursLow for when a less intense beam is needed and for extended run times: 6,500 candela peak beam intensity; 95 lumens; runs 7.25 hoursStrobe for disorienting or signaling your location; runs 5.5 hoursDimensions:
8.64 inches (21.95 centimeters)Weight:
11.90 ounces (337.36 grams)Battery:
Nickel-Cadmium, Nickel-metal HydrideBrightness:
385 lumens (high), 195 lumens (medium), 95 Lumens (low)Beam Distance:
2 hours (High) / 7.25 hours (Low) Material:
Since the most extreme hazardous conditions are often in dark places, Streamlight created a complete line of safety-rated lights. For the industrial market, Streamlight developed lighting tools that are safe to use even around explosive gases and in other potentially explosive atmospheres.
Discuss about Streamlight PolyStinger DS 385 Lumen Rechargeable C4 LED Flashlight with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" when commenting to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65 Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov