ID: 82361 (FL-74411)
Hover or touch above to zoom
MAP ProtectedExempt From Coupons
Non-Export ItemShips Inside USA Only
- Optimized electronics provide regulated intensity
- Lithium ion battery is rechargeable up to 1,000 times; fully recharges in 3 hours
- Clamp style charger holder with digital control circuit that prevents over-charge
- PiggyBack® charger doubles your run time by charging a spare battery (sold separately) so you can keep on working; reduces down time
- IPX4 water-resistant; 2m impact resistance tested
- 6000 series anodized machined aircraft aluminum; Borofloat high temperature glass lens
- Anti-roll head prevents the light from rolling away when you set it down
- Limited lifetime warranty
The multi-purpose, compact Strion DS features our Dual Switch Technology (both head and tail switch) and is designed for the broadest range of lighting needs at the best value!
DUAL SWITCH TECHNOLOGY – Access multiple lighting modes via the push-button tail switch or head-mounted switch. Switches operate independently.
TEN-TAP® Programming - Choice of three user selectable programs:High for a bright super-bright beam: 375 lumens; 219m beam distance; runs 2 hours; 12,000 candelaMedium for bright light and longer run time: 150 lumens; 141m beam distance; runs 5 hours; 5,000 candelaLow for a less intense beam and extended run time: 40 lumens; 72m beam distance; runs 20 hours; 1,300 candelaStrobe for disorienting or signaling your location: runs 4.5 hoursDimensions:
6.40 (16.26 cm)Weight:
5.4 oz (153 grams)Battery:
Rechargeable Lithium IonBrightness:
375 lumens (high), 150 lumens (medium), 40 Lumens (low)Beam Distance:
2 hours (High) / 20 hours (Low) Material:
Aircraft Grade AluminumManufacturer:
Since the most extreme hazardous conditions are often in dark places, Streamlight created a complete line of safety-rated lights. For the industrial market, Streamlight developed lighting tools that are safe to use even around explosive gases and in other potentially explosive atmospheres.
Discuss about Strion DS - 120V/100V AC AC/12V DC - 1 Holder with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" when commenting to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65 Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov