ID: 81875 (Airgun-611120454)
Hover or touch above to zoom
Be aware that this gun comes with a PRECHARGED airtank and cannot be shipped express
Non-Export ItemShips Inside USA Only
No Payments + No Interest if paid in full in 6 months through PayPal Credit. Simply check out using PayPal and select PayPal Credit!
- Single shot for maximum ammo flexibility
- Integrated noise dampening
- Adjustable 2-stage trigger
- 480cc carbon fiber air cylinder fill able to 250 bar
- Highly efficient in-line valve system
Stepping up things significantly, the Gamo TC-45 delivers massive power in a lightweight and quiet platform. The integrated moderator dampens the sound of the report, and the carbon-fiber tank removes unwanted weight. Producing more than 400 foot pounds of energy when shooting 350 grain cast slugs, theres very little that the Gamo TC-45 cant put flat on its back. Shot count for this single shot air rifle is a solid five shots. For hunters or target shooters who want a bit more speed and shot count, you only need to shoot a lighter .457 round ball or cast ammo. Capable of producing nearly 1,000 FPS with 138 grain pellets and generating more than 300 foot pounds of energy, the lethal range of the TC-45 stretches to 100 yards and beyond.Magazine Capacity:
Single shot, PCP poweredMuzzle Velocity:
Up to 900 FPS (Measured with .138 grain / .45 cal cast pellets)Fire Modes:
Single Shot, SafetyPackage Includes:
Gun, Stock, AirtankManufacturer:
About Air Guns (Not Airsoft)
It's up to YOU to know the laws in your state, county, and city, and to fully comply with them. You must be 18 years or older to buy any air or airsoft gun.
Air guns are not airsoft or toy guns. They are recommended for adult use only and by youth under adult supervision. Misuse or negligence may cause serious injury or death.
1) ALWAYS keep the muzzle pointed in a safe direction. There are several safe "carries" depending on the situation. Treat your air gun like it is a real firearm.
2) Treat every gun as if it were loaded. Never point at anything you do not intend to shoot. Always keep the air gun on safe until you are ready to shoot.
3) Only load or cock a gun prior to shooting. Do not store a loaded gun.
4) Know your target and what lies beyond. Always aim in a SAFE DIRECTION. Always keep the muzzle of the air gun pointed in a SAFE DIRECTION.
5) Anyone shooting or near a shooter should wear safety glasses.
6) All persons near a shooter should remain behind the shooter and the direction of the muzzle. Never climb or jump with a gun. You can't control the direction of the muzzle if you stumble or fall.
7) Avoid ricochet. Do not shoot at hard surfaces or at the surface of water. The pellet may bounce off or ricochet and hit someone or something you had not intended to hit.
8) Keep the muzzle clear. Never let anything obstruct the muzzle of a gun. Don't allow the muzzle to come in contact with the ground.
9) Guns not in use should always be unloaded. Store the air gun in a secure location. Before you store your air gun, remove the magazine, make sure there is no magazine inserted, no rounds in the chamber, and make sure the gun is decocked.
10) Never brandish your air gun or airsoft gun in public. Do not brandish or display any gun in public - it may confuse people and may be a crime. Police and others may think it is a firearm.
11) Do not change the coloration and markings to make it look more like a firearm. That is dangerous and may be a crime.
California residents click here for Proposition 65 warning
Discuss about Gamo Big Bore PCP Powered Air Rifle .45 (Model: TC-45) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" when commenting to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!