- 10X Quick- Shot technology enables you to shoot up to ten pellets without reloading
- Recoil Reducing Rail (RRR) maximizes scope lifespan with 99.9% recoil compensation
- All-weather ambidextrous stock
- 11mm scope rail with scope stop
- SWA (Shock Wave Absorber) recoil pad reduces felt recoil by up to 74%
- Custom Action Trigger (CAT) independently adjustable 1st and 2nd stage, allows you to tailor your trigger
FPS Range: 975-1300
This is the next generation Swarm air rifle. It features Gamos most powerful technologies, the 33 mm cylinder and the IGT Mach 1, allowing it to deliver next-level power with 1,300 fps in .22 caliber. That combined with our patent-pending 10X Quick-Shot and the Whisper Fusion technologies, makes the Gamo Swarm Magnum a revolutionary break barrel.Magazine Capacity:
10 rounds, break barrel actionMuzzle Velocity:
Up to 1300 FPS (Measured with .22 cal alloy pellets)Fire Modes:
Single Shot, SafetyPackage Includes:
Gun, 3-9x40 optic, optic mount, scope rings Manufacturer:
About Air Guns (Not Airsoft)
It's up to YOU to know the laws in your state, county, and city, and to fully comply with them. You must be 18 years or older to buy any air or airsoft gun.
Air guns are not airsoft or toy guns. They are recommended for adult use only and by youth under adult supervision. Misuse or negligence may cause serious injury or death.
1) ALWAYS keep the muzzle pointed in a safe direction. There are several safe "carries" depending on the situation. Treat your air gun like it is a real firearm.
2) Treat every gun as if it were loaded. Never point at anything you do not intend to shoot. Always keep the air gun on safe until you are ready to shoot.
3) Only load or cock a gun prior to shooting. Do not store a loaded gun.
4) Know your target and what lies beyond. Always aim in a SAFE DIRECTION. Always keep the muzzle of the air gun pointed in a SAFE DIRECTION.
5) Anyone shooting or near a shooter should wear safety glasses.
6) All persons near a shooter should remain behind the shooter and the direction of the muzzle. Never climb or jump with a gun. You can't control the direction of the muzzle if you stumble or fall.
7) Avoid ricochet. Do not shoot at hard surfaces or at the surface of water. The pellet may bounce off or ricochet and hit someone or something you had not intended to hit.
8) Keep the muzzle clear. Never let anything obstruct the muzzle of a gun. Don't allow the muzzle to come in contact with the ground.
9) Guns not in use should always be unloaded. Store the air gun in a secure location. Before you store your air gun, remove the magazine, make sure there is no magazine inserted, no rounds in the chamber, and make sure the gun is decocked.
10) Never brandish your air gun or airsoft gun in public. Do not brandish or display any gun in public - it may confuse people and may be a crime. Police and others may think it is a firearm.
11) Do not change the coloration and markings to make it look more like a firearm. That is dangerous and may be a crime.
Discuss about Gamo Swarm Magnum 10 Round Break Action Air Rifle with 3-9X40 Scope (Caliber: .22) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" when commenting to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65 Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov