ID: 81472 (Vortex-CF-RD1)
Hover or touch above to zoom
MAP ProtectedExempt From Coupons
Non-Export ItemShips Inside USA Only
No Payments + No Interest if paid in full in 6 months through PayPal Credit. Simply check out using PayPal and select PayPal Credit!
- Multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces increase light transmission
- Highly durable low-glare matte finish helps camouflage the shooter's position
- All red dot and holographic sights will exhibit some small amount of parallax
- Matching current industry practice, this small amount would be considered “parallax free” and will make a negligible difference in the Crossfire’s performance
- O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating for reliable performance in all environments
- Nitrogen gas purging delivers fogproof, waterproof performance
- Up to 7,000 hours on the medium brightness setting
- Offers two mounting-height options - Low and Lower 1/3 Co-Witness
For close-in work and general shooting, its tough to beat a quality Red Dot Sight. The super-light, ultracompact, insanely-fast-on-target, incredibly durable, Crossfire Red Dot is exactly that. Not only does this sight absolutely rock, it does so at a price thats hotter than a $ 2 pistol.
The daylight-bright, 2-MOA dot, is easy to acquire and promotes rapid engagement of targets, yet is fine enough to more precisely engage targets at distance. 11 intensity levels of brightness let shooters cater the dot intensity to the situation at hand. Skeletonized mount offers two height options (Low and Lower 1/3 Co-Witness) – lending its functionality to AR-15s, shotguns, and pistols.Magnification:
1x Dot Size:
2 MOAEye Relief:
1 MOAMax Elevation Adjustment:
100 MOAMax Windage Adjustment:
100 MOAParallax Setting:
California residents click here for Proposition 65 warning
Discuss about Vortex Crossfire® Red Dot Scope with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!