- CNC machined pliers (D2 tool steel) - Not investment cast
- Non-slip G10 scales (Black or Tan)
- 3/8" hex for LaRue mounts, 1/2" hex for scope rings
- Dual lug M4 castle nut spanner wrench + screwdriver
- 3/32" pin punch with 8-32 male thread for OTIS cleaning kit compatibility
- Radiused tip carbon scraper
- 3" D2 tool steel knife blade - Plain edge or partially serrated
- 1/4" magnetic bit driver with M16A2 FSP adjuster; includes these commonly used hex bits and a convenient bit carrier: No.1 Phillips, 3/32 Slotted, 3/16 Hex, 9/64 Hex, 1/8 Hex, 7/64 Hex, T10 Torx, T15 Torx
You may have seen other shooter oriented tools, but what makes Multitasker® unique is our weapon-specific design approach. Nothing else can rival our feature set for the AR platform of rifles or match our build quality.
Unlike other mass produced multitools, Multitasker utilizes best in class materials and production methods to achieve build quality that is head and shoulders above the competition. For example, instead of cost-saving investment castings, Multitasker employs CNC machining (and solid billet steel material) to make the plier head and other major components. G10 scales, commonly used for tactical knives, are selected to help insure a slip-resistant gripping surface. Aluminum-bronze washers and rust resistant Ti CarboNitride (TiCN) treatment on the pliers help provide for maintenance-free operation.
Thats why Multitasker is fast becoming THE tool of choice for leading training professionals as well as elite military/law enforcement agencies. No other multitool can compare.D2 Tool Steel Pliers
- These are not cheap investment cast plier heads that many try and get away with. CNCd from D2 tool steel, you wont need to worry about a surprise failure and have half the plier head snap off when actually putting the tool to use. The Multitasker Series 3 plier heads feature aggressive teeth towards the back, while getting progressively finer towards the tip for more detail oriented needs. For added benefit and longevity, weve included replaceable wire cutter blades.
Maintenance free use and ultra smooth pivoting, the Series 3 is sure to impress.Knife / Blade
- A multitool knife that is actually made to use. Built from tough D2 tool steel for strength & durability, it holds a sharp edge longer. The 3″ blade is easily deployable by its outside positioning and thumb stud.Get The Gunk Out
- Thanks to the carbon scraper, build up around the bolt takes seconds to clean. The radius tip is formed perfectly for effective cleaning around an AR platform bolt. This tool alone takes the most dreaded task out of cleaning your AR-15.Castle Nut Wrench & Flat Head Screw Driver
- Handy in the field, handy in the shop. It may be rare that your castle nut comes loose in the field, but it can happen. The Multitasker Series 3 will save the day should you or your buddies find your stock coming loose.Magnetic 1/4" Bit Driver
- The Series 3 comes with a front sight tool installed into the 1/4″ driver. Pull it out, and install any of the bits that come with it. If you have custom needs, it will also fit any 1/4″ bit you need. The Series 3 comes with No.1 Phillips, 3/32 Slotted, 3/16 Hex, 9/64 Hex, 1/8 Hex, 7/64 Hex, T10 Torx, and T15 Torx.Popular Scope Mount Wrenches
- Adding to the superior versatility of the Series 3 weve added a hex wrench for 2 of the most popular mounting sizes 3/8″ and 1/2″. Enjoy.3/32" Pin Punch & 8-32 Male Thread
- A punch is always useful in the field, its even more useful when underneath it lies a 8-32 male thread adapter. The thread adapter is sized to fit pull-through/cable style cleaning kits.Material:
D2 Tool Steel, G10, Billet SteelManufacturer:
The MultiTasker Series 3 is the weapon centric multitool that has yet to be surpassed in quality and tool selection.